• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Maison Martin Margiela Navy Virgin Wool Collarless Blazer
D624216C-20D9-43CD-B2B5-DA8D695E8722.jpeg

Saint Laurent Mariniére Knit
1976003F-01EA-4663-B979-CE98819658A6.jpeg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didnt even read your post till today, but what I said is true. I just had three different dudes from Korea and China try and get me to send stuff to an unconfirmed paypal address. They keep remaking accounts too. I don't even give a **** about what you're saying, or your joke. Just venting about how terrible grailed is.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grailed is worse that ebay. The fees are near the same. Grailed got more window shoppers, scammers, expensive prices compared to ebay. Almost all my items are completely sold out thanks to ebay. On Grailed only two items I sold to international buyers with unconfirmed addresses but they turned out to be very friendly buyers. I get tons of messages on grailed about dropping my price and lowballs offers.

I have deleted my few listings on Grailed.

Grailed is for hypebeast geeks.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like how graileds main focus is trying to ban as many people trying to do deals offsite. Yet, if you have a legitimate problem they answer no emails and refer you to paypal. Nice site that looks like it was made with basic javascript. I always say, you got IG? I tried to sell this guy something and he started demanding my receipt and all this nonsense like my grailed name on a piece of paper next to my item. After all the haggling he does, I tell him I can definitely go for his price if we just do the deal on IG. Since I can send him a paypal invoice and save fees and we both walk away happy. This guy was being so difficult and was convinced he somehow had more protection on grailed. He also kept insinuating I was a scammer and so "sketch" cuz I wanted to send him a paypal invoice, lmao. I asked him his age during this exchange and he responded, "I'm 300 years old" lol. The influx of people added to the second hand market has made things worse, by opening up the floodgates of total clueless tards. I just can't believe it. Plus, it seems like RO appeals to the lowest common denominator now so its been quite a treat selling this stuff.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Enjoy man, might I suggest some classic carrera as well, timeframe sf is a good shop, email him he may have some cool stuff for tou

I was actually looking around for Tony Montanas Sunglasses thinking they were Carreras....turns out they are Linda Farrows and 28k........

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads