• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

m8s

Reaction score
Razele you're a fan. May I ask, how many MMM sneakers you've got?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure

Lo white patent
Lo white nappa + ice grey suede
Lo white nappa + medium grey suede (the replica colorway)
Hi white nappa + medium grey velcro's

I'm still looking for the white + grey or all white hi's

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Raz no hate here, believe me, just genuine interest - did you ever hit your weight goal? Would love to see some fit pics, and hope it's going well. Maybe this is too weird to ask an Internet stranger :-/
Hey man Nah that's cool - I've lost about 10kg so far with another 20 to go so I'm pretty happy with that so far. I really wanna post fits so I just gotta keep runnin haha

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
They're coming man, I've been super lazy, sorry about that.
frown.gif

Hahaha Too lazy to go to MMM or Schneider stores, too lazy to post All good my Belgian friend, just keep posting dopeness into the knit threak

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i feel like an entire seinfeld episode could be made about my newest purchase: the sweat suit
tumblr_l7uosnZA9k1qbmp06.jpg

not sure if i'll rip that cargo pocket off yet, couldn't find any normal sweats if you can believe that

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahahaha

Omg Aeglus you are the best

Please please please put this on SA

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
i feel like an entire seinfeld episode could be made about my newest purchase: the sweat suit
tumblr_l7uosnZA9k1qbmp06.jpg
not sure if i'll rip that cargo pocket off yet, couldn't find any normal sweats if you can believe that

You know what, I actually love this. The laundry backdrop is a nice touch
tongue.gif

pdeng

Reaction score
Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic
nudie-grim-tim-dry-stretch-selvage-jeans-193x300.jpg
All-White Sambas
54e52f57413066b5d50ce76d8c316d0d.image.200x133.jpg
Grey Y-3
adidas-yohji-yamamoto_y-3-sneakers_msp1.jpg
wakkawakkawakka

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I ripped off the cargo pocket, but the stitching was so tight at the bar tack that it left holes in each spot despite the fact that I took it off from the top of the pocket (so holes shouldn't be possible except on the pocket part)
frown.gif

Good news is that I'm awesome at hand sewing and even though my thread color is wrong I still can't see the repairs from the outside at all. Sweat suit is all set for fall and a post in MC
smile.gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the sweat suit is hilarious. do the jacket and pants actually come as a suit, or did you just find two separates that work together?

Krp480

Reaction score
Just bought 3 pair's of G.H. Bass and co. at Tanger for $129 which it was buy one get 2 free and they are actually really nice. I don't know if they are SF approved, but I really like them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads