• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

happyriverz

Reaction score

Was always curious about the EG combi suit, but this was a total impulse buy when you don't sleep for more than 4 hours a night for a week straight.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum damn that mastic chesterfield is so nice
It arrived and it’s so good. So fucking good.

I feel like an 80s private investigator in the best way possible and then my wife said I looked like Inspector Gadget. So basically I’m winning no matter what.

But those petrol pants I ordered didn’t make it. The seller spilt wine on them when they were packing the box

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think it would be. Definitely a summer wool but the chesterfield is heavier than the matching pants and I don’t think it’s just because of the lining. I’ll need to later heavy though in the current NY weather.
And the fit is the same as last seasons chesterfield

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man i'm a sucker for down vests even though i live in southern california

only have a cdw and a +j uniqlo I think it is but i could easily own a few more

if i could nail my sizing i'd cop the deerskin joint sup @FrankCowperwood
I hope that's an italian vest from cdw my dude and not that other one with with weird western hem thing going on in the front.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
of course mine's the italian, the other one is wack as fuck

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brass or silver snaps (god no don't say silver).

I have to ask these things.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
A more appropriate question would be zipper or no zipper.

Last edited:

stylish_raven

Reaction score
all of them great choices, the pullovers look very easily combined as they are neutral colours, very well chosen
kinda narrow? I wear 10.5 and might try 11 next time. I wear 10/10.5 in Nike, 10 in Vans, and 9.5/10 in dress shoes.

Some recent pickups:

Buttero Floyd from an Italian ebay store. I regretted missing these at nmwa, so I'm happy to find these. I also prefer this brown to the sand suede, and the price was right.

View attachment 1130256

Some UU stuff. Sweatshirts and a sweater - @jet was ragging on these but for me they're great.

And some French military repro khakis from What Price Glory. I have a pair of their American flat front repros that I tapered into a mild carrot shape. I've been wearing those a lot so I picked up these with pleats. There are vintage version floating around out there, but WPG does a really good reproduction. They're a bit stiff when new (as the old ones were at one time) but they start to break in pretty quickly if you wear and wash them.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.