• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d mostly agree with this assessment, except for a couple things: the arms run slimmer than classic; I can wear chunky cable knit turtleneck underneath but I can’t imagine wearing a sport coat or suit jacket underneath without sizing up. Also, the construction is not great, but given the price of $250, I wouldn’t expect better. With a turtleneck sweater, it would be fine down to 30°F easily.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup overall it's a nice coat for the price! I will probably pick one up. The colour is vibrant and really great for fall.

I don't really wear suits but if I did I'd probably size up to the M as well.

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
First Rose Bowl Flea Market today. Fortunately Meg Company (Yuketen, Monitaly, Chamula) was having a sample sale :)
upload_2018-11-11_16-47-47.png

upload_2018-11-11_16-48-18.png

I never boarded but I've snowboarded a bunch so hopefully I don't die on this
upload_2018-11-11_16-48-49.png

Bentley

Reaction score
Picked up a couple of items from Kiriko online. They were just delivered today:

tumblr_pi44zoWU9Y1uyb4a8_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi4500SkjU1uyb4a8_1280.jpg

Never worn a kneckerchief before so thought I’d give it a try.

The shirt is a bit small...I bought it in size XL (their largest size) but it fits tight on me like a dress shirt and the sleeves are a little short. I’m gonna wear it tomorrow anyway so I’ll see how I feel about it after a day’s wear.

Deeky

Reaction score
No idea when or where I can wear this (with a navy suit?), but it looked cool so i grabbed it
IMG_4600.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads