• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
boots_1.jpg

boots_3.jpg

solid boot, not a fan of the contrast leather styles though

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
weird. I shouldn't like the contrasting leathers but i keep looking at them intrigued nonetheless.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone's FW footwear game is strong.... (except Cool)

genericman

Reaction score
those look like Mark McNairy for Engineered Garments

ev01ut10ndt

Reaction score
I wanted to get the beeswax Clarks desert boot, but it was slightly bulky feeling when I tried them out. I liked the Banana Republic ones but couldn't find one in store. So I found the J Shoes DB online and they arrived today! Can't wait to wear them instead of my chucks that have holes on the side, haha. My first non-sneaker shoe (aside from dress shoes). Leather really soft and the sole is very interesting with the detailing in the leather patch (sewn and nailed apparently). Btw, how do you guys embed an image from picasa? I tried the embedding code from picasa on the gray sidebar and its not working on the forum.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
toebox looks horrible but construction looks on point.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by atuhsad
Schneider cardigan. The fabric is really cool; it has tiny little loops of white stitching intersecting in the knit.

xfaqmg.jpg

detail shot

2zxmcud.jpg

NIce cardigan, new SS isn't that nice IMHO but there are some keepers.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this but it has not arrived yet.

I like the contrast collar and ribbon detail at the cuff, but I am now wondering if someone will expect for me to hold the door open for them at the condo lobby. So please provide general reactions and warn me if I will look like a doorman.

VK8pC.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads