Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

How do you even style the kimono down? I have been eyeing it for a while, but just something about having long sleeves under the 3/4 sleeves of the kimono puffer just doesn't look right to me. It seemed like one of those pieces that is nicer in concept than to actually wear (eg vis noragi).

Either way, would love to see pics or any pics you've found online of some nice fits.

2. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

I usually always layer a crewneck or hoodie underneath it, but it works fine with short sleeve as well. YMMV, I don't think its cut sharp or anything, its boxy and large but extremely comfortable and unique. Excuse the messy room and mirror

IMG_20171018_093533.jpg
    with wool stripe hakamas and jumbo sweatshirt

IMG_20171013_202200.jpg
    with 01 slim denim and uniqlo oversized crewneck (fits somewhere between sweatshirt and tee material)

3. penanceroyaltea

penanceroyaltea Senior member

4. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

950501CE-96EB-4C9E-9FE2-D4A4557AD1C5.jpeg I’ve been looking for a good pair of tan Chelsea boots for a while. Didn’t like what JLP or EG put out, and kept going back to the SLP ones whenever I was googling, so yesterday I finally relented and bought a pair in tobacco suede.

I was debating between the sigaro and tobacco (sigaro is a lighter tan I believe) but ended up going with tobacco. I think it’s a different enough shade (and shape) from my JLP Jodhpurs that I don’t feel weird about having 3 pairs of boots with two in the same color