• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andover for the (hopefully) homespun wool. It's listed as worsted but it looks like the homespun. Willy post for the cord. I'm definitely gonna be getting a fair bit of wear out of those pants... I suspect I impulse bought that ridiculous vest to go for full 70s cosplay with some weird needles pants. Not sure how that's gonna work out but hey, yolo.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@John-Galt thanks man, i usually am a slim 38 or a 37 in some cases so i think a medium would work best.

I fluctuate between a 36 and a 38, and the Bumfreezer fits me just fine when wearing a sweater. If you're going to wear just a long-sleeved tee, you should be good.

Of course, nothing beats trying it on for yourself - I'd consider obtaining one from a place that has a good return policy and evaluating from there.

Since we're about the same size, you should fit in the ts(s) pullover too.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I fluctuate between a 36 and a 38, and the Bumfreezer fits me just fine when wearing a sweater. If you're going to wear just a long-sleeved tee, you should be good.

Of course, nothing beats trying it on for yourself - I'd consider obtaining one from a place that has a good return policy and evaluating from there.

@John-Galt , @g transistor

Guys I need a little more info about he jacket... how exactly warm is it? I think SF gets rainy and drops to 50, is this jacket going to be overkill? I don't have a real winter with snow so I'm just wondering.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

bolded for relevance.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
11236954qo_11_f.jpg

Price dropped to the point that I caved. :embar:

Anybody know where I could potentially send these to have a side or back zipper added? I had a local cobbler do it to a pair of sneakers, and the result was ok but I'd want better work (and probably a nicer zipper) if I was gonna do the same to these.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
yaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Return and buy some boots that actually have a zipper.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Maison Kitsune T new for $5 is hard to be upset about

nM8yPW2.png

Marni for yoox

vfDTJQr.jpg

there is a bit on the nape of the neck that says #yooxsoccercoutoure which blows but I'll find a way to get rid of it

NFPL daypack for school

LPmK9a6.jpg

And then I bought out Accordion for all the Margaret Howell he was selling

b9I8qSG.jpg

k852RwH.jpg

c1wkV9W.jpg

Wlyu2xq.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why on earth would accordion sell his mh?

John-Galt

Reaction score
@John-Galt , @g transistor

Guys I need a little more info about he jacket... how exactly warm is it? I think SF gets rainy and drops to 50, is this jacket going to be overkill? I don't have a real winter with snow so I'm just wondering.

The jacket is quite robust as the outer-fabric is wind proof and has a lightly quilted interior. I wear it for early Canadian winters. Drop me a PM if you'd like more details. Don't want to clog this thread up with NR talk

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads