• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've wondered if Addict allowed for customizations (like replacing the ball/chain pulls with tabs).

No customizations on the hardware - it's 100% custom, so they simply don't have any other hardware. Customizations can made to length and lining. I'm not completely sold on custom hardware, seems like it's adding quite a bit to the cost and making replacements more difficult if they do break, but I guess it's totally for nerds who appreciate those details.

Last edited:

adeniran

Reaction score
@MickeyPunch i dont see the butteros for that price. do you have to enter a code? also, same sizing as CP's?

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MickeyPunch i dont see the butteros for that price. do you have to enter a code? also, same sizing as CP's?

Try this link:

http://www.buttero.it/en/BLACK-LEATHER-BOOTS.html?RwDet=true&articoli_ID=676&language=1

Current price (what I got them for) is €234, but maybe it's one of those cases where the website detects where your ISP is (e.g. the US) and changes the price. There's sizes 42 and 45 left, and as sinnedk says the consensus is to size down. I'm usually a 41 and got the 40, they didn't seem to have half sizes, at least in this model.

adeniran

Reaction score
well darn. I'm a 42 in CP's, so I won't risk it. They look pretty good though.

And yeah the UK price is a lot cheaper than the US price, but will it let you ship to the US if you select UK as the shipping country?

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And yeah the UK price is a lot cheaper than the US price, but will it let you ship to the US if you select UK as the shipping country?

I don't think that will work, but you can try.
smile.gif

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FWIW I wear a 43 in both buttero and CP. You should be fine with the 42

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@nicelynice Thanks for that double rider rundown and the information on Addict Clothes. I am for some reason very taken with this idea of brown leather over-dyed black. I'm not sure I'd ever get the kind of wear on it that gets to that faded look though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That's the last thing you should be copping.

happyriverz

Reaction score

Post Imperial Lagos shirt

MMM mockneck

This recent run of 40+ degree days in Chicago got me thinking about transitional layers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics