• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like his new haircut

No ****

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
I really like the third one

lol I own that cardi, it sucks.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
The sweater is nice. Scott's criticism isn't valid anymore since the day he paid 1k for a pair of Abercrombie x Levis jeans. No hate. Just saying. You won't unavoidably look ninjarized in that sweater if the rest of your outfit still looks hendrix-like. Not even if you make use of the elongated arms and pull them over your hands like the pictured mannequin. Even my grandma does is when she's cold. Nah'mean ?

Hey guy, shut up. Just because you don't like my purchase changes the fact that I know what I am talking about. Everyone will subscribe to a different aesthetic and so on but some people need to steer clear of certain ones due to their build. There is a reason I stopped wearing Attachment and Carpe, because it didn't suit me or my bodytype, which is similar to hendrix's. I give dude advice out of my own experience from following the identical path.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted one the other day of the Screenprinted Denim, however everything else is a F/W purchase and too hot to actually wear as of now.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sweater is nice. Scott's criticism isn't valid anymore since the day he paid 1k for a pair of Abercrombie x Levis jeans. No hate. Just saying. You won't unavoidably look ninjarized in that sweater if the rest of your outfit still looks hendrix-like. Not even if you make use of the elongated arms and pull them over your hands like the pictured mannequin. Even my grandma does is when she's cold. Nah'mean ?

Originally Posted by scott.m
Hey guy, shut up. Just because you don't like my purchase changes the fact that I know what I am talking about. Everyone will subscribe to a different aesthetic and so on but some people need to steer clear of certain ones due to their build. There is a reason I stopped wearing Attachment and Carpe, because it didn't suit me or my bodytype, which is similar to hendrix's. I give dude advice out of my own experience from following the identical path.

Yeah i no problem with Scott's advice, he's trying to help out and that is why i asked the question in the first place really.

But obviously i still get to make the decisions for myself! if it's a mistake, then i probably should have listened. I like it enough to want to take the risk.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Yeah i no problem with Scott's advice, he's trying to help out and that is why i asked the question in the first place really.

But obviously i still get to make the decisions for myself! if it's a mistake, then i probably should have listened. I like it enough to want to take the risk.

More power to you brother, I also wore more artisanal **** that was pretty out there, that **** is just a longsleeve. Test the waters dude, but you'll realize after a little while. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, right?

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always know that when scott gives advice it comes from a good/correct place and he's just trying to help keep people from wasting money on stuff that just doesn't look look on them(ie the Junya anorak I bought/returned)

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
That's all well and good, but I'm of the opinion that Hendrix has the better physique ( as far as I can judge ) and I'm sure the sweater will look great on him; given that he picked the right size. I'm looking forward to fit pics. In case that the sweater, contrary to my expectations, won't look good on him, though, then because It possibly won't suit his overall appeareance/personality and not because it won't suit his bodytype, the way I see it. However that may be, I guess it's also - as usual - a question of taste. Experience has shown that the clothing style/bodytype thing is one of the biggest controversial subjects on the forums, anyway. Personally, I like this kind of sweater better on guys whose physique comes close to the Dresspace Mannequin or Hendrix than on the super skinny, characteristic azn. ( See - just for instance - Fuji. ) PS: Take it with a pinch of salt next time...

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Danke, colour is Bordeaux, got them from Gnatty on the B&S for a steal.

lol, thanks for reminding me!! Seriously, enjoy them, they are terrific shoes, and I hope you like them,

gwydion

Reaction score
Monocle subscription. Wanted something to read on the bus lol.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That's all well and good, but I'm of the opinion that Hendrix has the better physique ( as far as I can judge ) and I'm sure the sweater will look great on him; given that he picked the right size. I'm looking forward to fit pics. In case that the sweater, contrary to my expectations, won't look good on him, though, then because It possibly won't suit his overall appeareance/personality and not because it won't suit his bodytype, the way I see it. However that may be, I guess it's also - as usual - a question of taste. Experience has shown that the clothing style/bodytype thing is one of the biggest controversial subjects on the forums, anyway. Personally, I like this kind of sweater better on guys whose physique comes close to the Dresspace Mannequin or Hendrix than on the super skinny, characteristic azn. ( See - just for instance - Fuji. ) PS: Take it with a pinch of salt next time...
Your posts aren't valid anymore.

Binker

Reaction score
scott, do you really think all that sheer, skintight, gym wear inspired dressspace stuff isnt intended for muscular guys? thats EXACTLY the audience, you actually pretty much cant wear that stuff unless youre 1) super lean and 2) muscular... itll show all the fat if youre big but not that fit and itll create a silhouette you probably dont want if youre just a shapeless thin dude. hendrix is one of the few dudes here that I think could wear it well

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics