• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the only good levi's line is LVC, and even then a lot of the pieces are awful. sadly RRL does levi's better than levi's does these days.

half my pants are "plebe" levi's. dealwithit.

PDinh

Reaction score

GF got me this as an early Bday gift. First knit from SNS Herning and I like it.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bunch of cheap margiela 14 lightweight wool pants, hoping one of them fits properly and looks nice in person.

So all three of these are really nice and fit great. Hrm. Kinda leaning towards the navy with a subtle check pattern ($170), but the flat blue ($120) are also pretty great...

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought these for an insane price w/o the intent to really keep, but when they arrived, I completely changed my mind. The leather is great, zip is chunky and moves smoothly, and they look great with stacked denim, so whatevs

Buttero SS13

PS: How to say "Buttero?"

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SNS Herning fisherman crew neck in triple grey mix

I ALMOST bought this in straight black because I am a boring person and wanted a boring black sweater but I thought on it a week and when I came back the black was sold out. It looks a little noisy by itself but it does a decent job of adding some texture underneath a boring outfit

Where did you grab this?

reezy

Reaction score

Bought these for an insane price w/o the intent to really keep, but when they arrived, I completely changed my mind. The leather is great, zip is chunky and moves smoothly, and they look great with stacked denim, so whatevs

Buttero SS13

PS: How to say "Buttero?"

Nice where you get this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads