• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stackson

Reaction score
Those shorts are truly awful.

If your referring to the Givenchy shorts, yes, yes they are. The are more subdued in person more of a dark purple, but not my steez. I am more disappointed I slept on the Lanvin shorts as I was very satisfied with the design and quality of them. The Lanvin's were almost worth non-sale price while the Givenchy's felt like they were worth $50.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rick Turbo Flight Bomber

Damn, where did you find the bomber? Been looking for it in an XS for ages after missing one on sufu a while back

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1, 2, 6 & 7. Kinda wanted to grab a couple of others but decided to save a bit for some more important things (like finally getting a pair of Guidis) and the upcoming season (really keen on seeing what's available from Peir Wu's A/W '13 collection.

I am in the same situation. There's some pieces available now on sale that's been on my kop list for the season, but I think I rather save that money for FW stuff, Peir Wu and a pair of good derbies / boot specifically. It looks very promising from looking on her site.

Tbh, I am ok with wearing boring, comfortable basics during summer. When I'm not working or on a trip, I'm spending most of my time around home and at the beach. Been wearing a tank and some silly shorts for the last two weeks. The heat does its thing too, of course.

shdws

Reaction score
Just received.

Needed some basics, nothing special.

Grosgrain ribboned on left.

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to buy them for the price, always wanted them but cant afford the retail $900.
I have no sneakers with designs "not even multicolored ones" so they will be a great piece in my wardrobe.

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't get the link this time, fee; sp ;eft put :^

Were you drunk when you posted this it took me a long time parse what you meant to type.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
not having eyes is an excellent reason to wear sunglasses, lest your intent is to freak everyone out

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Had to buy them for the price, always wanted them but cant afford the retail $900. I have no sneakers with designs "not even multicolored ones" so they will be a great piece in my wardrobe.
I must admit I looked at these on TBS and thought that as cool as I think they look, I could never wear them. I mean, they're hideous, but I love them lol. Would like to see a fit or two with them.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must admit I looked at these on TBS and thought that as cool as I think they look, I could never wear them.

I mean, they're hideous, but I love them lol. Would like to see a fit or two with them.
Should of bought them, I saw them when the sale got the 20% off code all they had was a UK 8 left, and I was browsing through yesterday at final prices and saw them and wanted to look at them again for my memoirs, and saw they had a UK10 for $350 almost cried lol, then I pounced on them.

I know what you mean, they are so strange and unusual looking that it just works and makes me like them. Its like when people wear crazy colored Nike high or mid tops they look goofy as all hell, because its usually some dude wearing a jersey or concert tee with them lol anyways there is a bit of jealousy in me that say I kind of want to wear shoes like that. Well these are it for me.

I will wear them with any colored pants "outlier climbers" and plain tees or mutual colored dress shirts, thats practically all I wear anyways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads