• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All 3 items from the kanye x APC collab. Pics to come soon.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I told my parents I bought a Hip Hop t shirt today.

They didn't approve.

Cole

Reaction score

Just paid for a TOJ (black lamb MDR). Damn.

hey me too! well I paid about a week ago. so excited to get it but we'll both have to deal with the extended lead times, sadly. 4zip/silver zippers?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

woo woo

I have this (albeit in a different size), and it is really an amazing color. Mine is a few years old now (the lining in the arms is torn to shreds), and it has developed a deep, deep patina. Everyone seems to want to touch it.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

OLIVER PEOPLES, $500

HAN, $170

CHEAP MONDAY, $26 WITH PROMO CODE 'HOTDAZE' AT URBAN OUTFITTERS

Thanks, recent cola bear fit pic. These will do. :fistbump:

Potsnu

Reaction score

Picked up the W+H bomber today on a whim from Frances May. Still on the fence about keeping it but it's super comfy and I really need a lightweight jacket

What is your hesitation? I have an opportunity to snag one for quite a good deal.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is your hesitation? I have an opportunity to snag one for quite a good deal.

Well just read the receipt and since it was a sale item, no returns lol so I'm keeping it.

It's really nice, but I'm not used to wearing ribbed hem jackets, so the way it blouses/bunches at the waist is a look i've got to get used to. Otherwise its great

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well just read the receipt and since it was a sale item, no returns lol so I'm keeping it.

It's really nice, but I'm not used to wearing ribbed hem jackets, so the way it blouses/bunches at the waist is a look i've got to get used to. Otherwise its great

I used to think the same way, until I got this really amazing cotton "moto" jacket from Margiela, from about 2006. The bunching at the back actually creates a very interesting and distinctive silhouette.

Potsnu

Reaction score

I know exactly what u mean. The blouson effect gets better as the ribbed hem stretches a bit from wearing the jacket.

It's usually less pronounced on a jacket of this material. Lately I've been having an infatuation with olive clothing so I was considering a light breezy jacket.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I used to think the same way, until I got this really amazing cotton "moto" jacket from Margiela, from about 2006. The bunching at the back actually creates a very interesting and distinctive silhouette.

I have a feeling ill come around to it as well, especially if I mix it up with a chunkier military look

I know exactly what u mean. The blouson effect gets better as the ribbed hem stretches a bit from wearing the jacket.

It's usually less pronounced on a jacket of this material. Lately I've been having an infatuation with olive clothing so I was considering a light breezy jacket.

Yea, the jacket definitely feels like it'll settle down a bit eventually, and begin to sit on my body in more of an "A" shape

Color is really nice and the sheen make it work really great with black, nice to be able to mix up my color palette a bit but have the same feel

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads