• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just take all of my money Platypus.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cool purchases! sans pencils and shoes

Picked this up recently

A quick run through my steamer and it is good as new! Seller had on a nice cologne .. nh

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
Rotrings can't do anything a Sharpwriter can't except cost $40 and give me blisters.

Anyway:

Will probably burnish when I get them. I'm officially off new shoes for a while.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If those are 43s from Yoox then it's probably the pair I returned. That version with the thinner soles fit about a size smaller than the regular ones.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i hope those grey margiella boots look person because they look like pvc in pictures.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice krish what box code? ous from 09 i think it was is a money code or are those reyes?

i see your robo ts and raise you royal robustos and gorditos

F6RaKvDl.jpg

as far as your question earlier had an excellent rascc last night and a real nice sig i on the patio earlier and to be honest I'm a bit smoked out so going to take it easy until tomorrow

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads