• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blackbird has some pretty exceptional customer service. (in my experience).

And let them sleep together as much as they want.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of white GATs at around 30% off but got the wrong size. Should've went with the 45s but got the 44s. If anyone wants them before I send them back then let me know.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Details on the Lanvin blazer? Looks great on you.

With current tbs code, I decided to snap these up.

Love my white ones so figured the black would do nicely also.

Couldn't bring myself to buy the yellow
smile.gif

More shoes. Too many sneaks but wth.

At $170 shipped from Cultizm, I jumped on these. Hopefully sizing works out!

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those aren't my size, but where'd you get white gats w/ discount?

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought both the white and black GAT's at TBS (white 3 months ago and black 2 days ago).

Current deal on TBS is 30% off (plus VAT off also) with the code weloveyou

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
herp derp time to starve for four months to fund farmer's jacket purchase.

Last edited:

noirwest

Reaction score
i will probably never buy from blackbird again after i heard about how they treat the brands they stock

How do they treat the brands they stock? You can tell me in PM if you don't want to start a whole thing and **** up the thread here.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what the hell? who gives a **** about this

I mean at the end of the day I dont care but its pretty unprofessional (don't want to go into details, I'll just end it here). Just between this and the off handed comments she made about lesbians a while back on their Facebook page, and their obsession with Rick about 3 years too late i feel like they operate on their own wavelength.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
we already established over 3 years ago bb was garbage, and good for her if she wants to get her freak on

it's oddly satisfying, but i always end up reaching for a pen or mechanical for the convenience.

back in college i had a box of ticonderogas with 3-5 sharpened ready for class so i didn't have to sit there and sharpen them during lecture, was so satisfying sharpening them back up with my then staedtler sharper, too bad those pencils have down the ******* as most things have and are now made in mexico

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they probably won't fit. but if the sizing is consistent with the F+Bs I got from shah they just might. and if they do i got them for a steal. and i can wear them to work. win win.

What size? If they don't work for you, I might be willing to gram em off ya

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads