• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lightweight wool miharas. the material feels amazing, and i'm now convinced that tropical wool kicks cotton's ass when it comes to summer fabrics.

only downside is they're kinda outlandish. the fabric has a sheen, which you can see. What you can't see is the outseams are "reversed," which will take some getting used to if I decide to keep.

But yeah. tropical wool. get on that ****.

how much $

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Haha, that is no surprise. It definitely reminds me of the Caribbean.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have those in my dreambox as well, B!CD

I opted for a pair of linen cotton blend instead

Last edited:

yipjam

Reaction score

Engineered Garments Shawl Knit Sweater. Although I do wish the materials were a bit better, it's boxy, voluminous and awesome. There's still a couple on sale at Context and I'd highly recommend it at 50% off.

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn didnt even know nudie had a cut like that...

Yeah, I got a 28" waist version of the High Kai's, the Tape Ted's I ordered are a 26" waist and they're still a bit bigger.

Think High Kais are for girls.

They're fairly unisex as far as I know. Definitely not cut with large hips in mind.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
euro mrporter had 60€ codes for the ones who answered a survey last week
got some paul smith cotton and pantharella silk socks

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The boots are sadly too small, and the Corner won't let me just exchange them for a size 45, which means that the 30% code I used won't apply. I understand their rationale, but frankly I can't imagine why they think this is good business practice. I'm not going to pay another $120-something right now, so we're both probably losing out unless someone opts to buy the ones I return immediately. edit: the Corner will do a 30% price adjustment on a new order, so hell yeah customer service. :slayer:

The jacket is Rag & Bone; I found it hiding in a re-sale shop nearby, and I got to haggle it down to a seriously good price. I just need the proper boots (dammit) and shirts to wear with it now.

lKY15JN.jpg

I know where you got that. Been eyeing forever but the price was just insane. Good job talking them down.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I totally stole cyc and synth's idea and picked up that silk Boglioli suit. It's got a Bryan Ferry vibe and it's bluer than I thought which is fine by me. The sheen is great. Pants fit perfectly. Jacket is a skosh large, but will be fine after my tailor gets his paws on it. Price was about the same as a couple of cocktails at the Connaught.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads