• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

el Bert leather is full grain horse, hoping it won't stretch like crazy

Mine stretched to the point I now need a thin insole (988S in Full Grain Horse). I sized up 1.
Great purchase BTW!

Ackord02

Reaction score

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tickets for: Japandroids, A Place To Bury Strangers, Deafheaven, Gogol Bordello and Queens of the Stone Age

Hopeful near future purchase: FYF Fest ticket

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some other RP

Casey Vidalenc

Poeme Bohemien

Same jacket as this

With also a dark gray.

Yoox has both a dark gray and light gray in larger sizes left, 1 of each I believe for you bigger guys. Perhaps Nil can pick it up

First jacket was surprising. Fit 1 size big. Long arm sleeves. I would not recommend thought it kind of gave a soft impression of what the parachute Patrik Ervell would have been like.

Alternatively, Poeme Bohemien jacket is pretty awesome but not for me.

The jacket came in from Yoox, Poeme Bohemien

Very high arm holes and structured shoulders. My arms are pretty tight in the sleeves.

Not sure if I should have it altered to take out the upper sleeve room for my arms, or just return. Very interesting fabric and distressing in a stone color. 100% cotton in a canvas like fabric and texture. Cotton lining FWIW. Heavy jacket for S/S IMO. Makes for nice wear, creasing, and distressing over the life time.

I'll probably post photos this weekend. Already in return box. Size 48 I have would probably fit a slimmer body type, or a tall size 46 body.

With a tee shirt, it fits alright. With a Uniqlo OCBD, the jacket is very constricting. I stared at the mirror with my new hairdo and got a real SZ vibe. I can see the right body type wearing this jacket with the creases and jacket in general beat to ****.

Whoever next stumbles upon this is going to be real happy. I can see this fitting several members here. Keep an eye on Yoox ;) The second photo captures it best. Nice stone / distressed gray color.

edit:
This would be cool if it came in a size 38 http://www.yoox.com/us/41346888II/item?dept=men#cod10=41346888II&sizeId= unless someone can confirm it fits small.

Last edited:

ExhibitA

Reaction score

New Tumi garment bag. I like the look, but I think I may need a bigger size. This one is the 22037 carry-on size version. So I may get a second one and use this one strictly for light trips.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The boots are sadly too small, and the Corner won't let me just exchange them for a size 45, which means that the 30% code I used won't apply. I understand their rationale, but frankly I can't imagine why they think this is good business practice. I'm not going to pay another $120-something right now, so we're both probably losing out unless someone opts to buy the ones I return immediately. edit: the Corner will do a 30% price adjustment on a new order, so hell yeah customer service. :slayer:

The jacket is Rag & Bone; I found it hiding in a re-sale shop nearby, and I got to haggle it down to a seriously good price. I just need the proper boots (dammit) and shirts to wear with it now.

lKY15JN.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads