• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Didn't mean it to be mean, realized it sounded mean, so I edited it out. I realize introspection isn't part of your repertoire, though.

one time moo sent me a pm asking me to provide an example when he made a personal attack on me, implying that that never had happened lololololol

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

one time moo sent me a pm asking me to provide an example when he made a personal attack on me, implying that that never had happened lololololol

bro you're soft like the old simonnot godard chambray (not the new stuff, though). when you realize that im just busting your balls and having a good time, you'll feel a lot better.

i kind of wish i remembered why i sent that pm... i think you said something like "moo you have said terrible, horrible things to me before" and it made me go "wtf is this joker talking about?". so i sent you a pm, but you never replied, so i assumed your menstrual cycle had ended and the crisis was averted.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Reaction score

bro you're soft like the old simonnot godard chambray (not the new stuff, though). when you realize that im just busting your balls and having a good time, you'll feel a lot better.

i kind of wish i remembered why i sent that pm... i think you said something like "moo you have said terrible, horrible things to me before" and it made me go "wtf is this joker talking about?". so i sent you a pm, but you never replied, so i assumed your menstrual cycle had ended and the crisis was averted.

i promise you i'm not bothered by your dickriding -- i just honestly think it's funny about how you simultaneously talk a ton of ****, yet act like a victim whenever anyone brings it up ('i'm just busting your balls! what did i ever do!'). it's really disingenuous and kind of sad.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score

one time i sent a pm to teger about diet coke and he never even read it :cry:

ss13 pants arrived, FromJapan is absurdly fast and dangerously convenient. this cannot end well. the fit is much better than I'd imagined, length is perfect, weight is almost non-existent, volume is of course huge. embroidery is beautiful, will go nicely with my hand-embroidered multani kurta (sup bene)

and while it all looks awesome in my head, i will most likely be seen by others as the following, though i could not care less since i'll be so comfy in them :)

i totally read it and meant to reply (and say thanks) but I forgot and got busy :( so thank you.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
teger, there is no need to be upset. i think dick-riding and masculinity were covered earlier in the day in another thread. right now you sound homophobic and awkward.

also, for all of your work with writing the next german/jewish great history of something, you seem to be incapable of contemplating the idea that not all insults and ballbusts and such are created equal.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger refuses to talk to me about his thesis until I but those post mans he recommended

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads