• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any ideas to get scallop hem type tank tops? I just picked up a DD tank from Yoox looking to test it out under my Siki Im shirt. Would have preferred something like RO but not going to pay 200. Someone bought the Isabel Benenato tank from my dreambox, would have been ideal :(

I was waiting till today to put in an order ugh. I hate settling.

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FAIK the only difference between men's and women's Rick tanks is sizing. There were a few on Yoox for like $80-90 a while back, size up a bit and you should be good to go.

Tuma

Reaction score
Gettoasty, voidthebrand has scalloped hem tank top discounted heavily right now.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

AFAIK the only difference between men's and women's Rick tanks is sizing. There were a few on Yoox for like $80-90 a while back, size up a bit and you should be good to go.

Just watch out, some are racer back which looks sort of silly

Any ideas art?

Well you already mentioned footwear, boots or high tops would be good. The white jeans are fine, maybe keep an eye out for some dirty white grosgrain detroits? Some added texture would kick it up a notch. Never been a fan of those aviators I think a different shape would suit you better.

Last edited:

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gettoasty, voidthebrand has scalloped hem tank top discounted heavily right now.

Thanks. Copped a bunch of basics for less than half the price of a single Rick tank... Figured it was worth a try.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rick tank sizing is basically randomly attributed anyway... they show up on yoox now and again for <$100, I like mine though doubt I would buy another.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just watch out, some are racer back which looks sort of silly
Well you already mentioned footwear, boots or high tops would be good. The white jeans are fine, maybe keep an eye out for some dirty white grosgrain detroits? Some added texture would kick it up a notch. Never been a fan of those aviators I think a different shape would suit you better.

I will give it some thought!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up, Tuma

Could not resist especially being based in SF, CA!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Tuma

Reaction score
No problem. Please do a short comment to some thread about those.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found in the right color/size, finally - Miharayasuhiro
uCZy4.jpg

Also bought NEX 6, kit lens + 35mm 1.8 prime
t1FLSIbl.jpg

And a ten day vacation in the Philippines
XVoRjAT.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads