• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it, so jealous of those CPs, if only my feet were a little bigger

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMAR-MZ30_V1.jpg

never tried MMM sneakers before. should arrive next week.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

got some jcrew ludlow 'slim' suit pants in the mail.. these are waaaay ******* slim. shocked. much slimmer than epaulet.

sounds like a return, you don't really have the build for really slim pants

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I asked them to change the color way to all white. The didn't respond to me email so I don't know what ones they sent, but whatever.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

sounds like a return, you don't really have the build for really slim pants

what blows my mind is that i can wear epaulet, which are pretty slim, and these are significantly slimmer than that. and I have other pairs that fit fine in the same size/cut.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Trying some John Elliot stuff out. Probably need to get on Jet's DvN too.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Ha! Same difference...I think you are biased because you cannot fit into the clothes.

dude, i own like 3 pairs of j crew dress pants. i have a bunch of issues with the jackets -- the button stance is too high, the shoulders too padded, the lapels too narrow. it's like a combination of all the awful looking on trend blazer styles. the quality is also junk at retail, and you can't consistently find a full suit at 70% off (when it's actually worth it).

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Photos online must be pretty deceiving. Model must be wearing pants really high. FWIW, button point cannot be higher or equal to Uniqlo jacket. If Uniqlo had the same cut in terms of the balance in buttoning pointt, I probably would not need any other suiting unless I want to get all fancy.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics