• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
8104228481_2e17675bf0_z.jpg

If you planned this fit, you did a good job.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I'm mostly a lurker or maybe it's because I don't understand the majority of the hate around reedo, but I for one would love to see how the denim 5 zip fits and looks in person. I got a black calf one from TBS at the beginning of the year and absolutely adore the jacket.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
8104228481_2e17675bf0_z.jpg

If you planned this fit, you did a good job.

I really do not plan outfits in so much as to sticking with a certain theme. In order to "save money" and have outfits that work together without thinking, I pretty much stick with around the same color.
I actually took a look at my closet yesterday and aside from some maroon, red, and plum / purple, I work with mainly gray, white, and black. I totally dig the palette and end up with looks like you mentioned. So, not so much as planned but things just falling together when you find a niche.

edit:
I was made more aware of this after thinking for a long time of incorporating a mustard/rust color into the mix but am now undecided, leaning more towards no.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

goddamn, sometimes I just wanna quit this site for good, I get ragged on so ******* much

As an R to another R, I have to say **** all that negativity, obviously you have the means so try it out, keep it, if you don't want it sell it, seriously man I am telling you this do what makes you happy **** is great, you know my history here and I never gave a **** just kept buying MMM cause it made me feel ******* awesome and thats all its about man!!

I for one think that jacket would look awesome with some cream jeans and a Navy T.

Also Mikey for the love of God go out and look at the pieces for yourself

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also hung over as **** and I puked out of a car going 80 MPH at seven this morning, so I'm probably a little more sensitive than usual. But still, c'mon

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
since we're talking about settling I GUESS I HAVE THIS TO SAY

I wanted THIS

but instead I GOT THIS

I hate sites that DON'T UPDATE THEIR STOCK/DON'T SELL ME THINGS I WANT

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

I'm also hung over as **** and I puked out of a car going 80 MPH at seven this morning, so I'm probably a little more sensitive than usual. But still, c'mon

Post a fit when you can, I would be interested in seeing how the denim 5Zips drape and what kind of fit you come up with

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads