• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Telmo at PV is the ******* man. He'll get back to you with measurements and answer any other questions in a peer like way as if he wasn't selling the piece in question. They're closed on the weekends though so don't be surprised if you don't hear a reply right away.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Some stuff I really wanted if it made it to deep sale, and one thing I threw in for the hell of it (Name reversible modal tee).

One thing I'm really sad I missed out on was the James Long giant cardigan thing, but that's what I get for avoiding the sales for so long.

SasquatchFABRIX EO TO TO

FACETASM
Soooo happy this made it to ~150

Alyssa Norton bracelet
To supplement or replace my LN-CC friendship bracelet. Don't know how this was still in stock

Name
This is threw in because everything else was so cheap and it can't hurt to have

I still want those shearling lined EO TO TO boots but I know I shouldn't.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff cf. Almost tempted by the facetasm shirt as a "*******" type summer shirt. Except if it fits that way on you/that fit model it likely won't on me

May have to buy coppens joggers.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i feel like on anyone other than cf that facetasm shirt would just look like ****

Not to ride yer d too hard but I am always impressed by how you pull off a diverse array of things, many of which id have considered lame/tacky until you rock em.

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
how long did it take for you to get order confirmation? i ordered something yesterday from ln-cc and my order status is still 'in progress'.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering. I guess mine is still "in progress" too?

Dear Mr C 4est
Thank you for placing an order with LN-CC.
Your order number is 69.
Due to a high volume of orders, there may be a 2-3 day delay during this busy sale period.
Your order details are shown below.

Cool stuff cf. Almost tempted by the facetasm shirt as a "*******" type summer shirt. Except if it fits that way on you/that fit model it likely won't on me

May have to buy coppens joggers.

Thanks. I'm really not sure how it's going to fit on me since I know it's one size, but it's also japanese so whatever. I have an idea of exactly how I want to wear it and it should work fine for that, even if it doesn't fit exactly how I expect it to. I did go back and forth between the b/w and color ones a lot though.

i feel like on anyone other than cf that facetasm shirt would just look like ****

Not to ride yer d too hard but I am always impressed by how you pull off a diverse array of things, many of which id have considered lame/tacky until you rock em.

Thanks. I can sort of think of a handful of people on here I expected to get this as well, and one or two people in real life that I know would pull it off better than me, but oh well.

Out of curiosity, can you remember any specific things you thought were lame or tacky that I changed your mind about?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tied shirt for me, but when you do it it makes me want to listen to Pavement and eat fried chicken. So good

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that one and a few of the other dad-core stuff

this should just be grunge and not aesthetic but somehow it is

i wear "baller" stuff and I still mess it up :foo:

Or you could be compared to someone like art who posts fantastic fits that are very directional and cutting edge/sexy/adjective. Not to belittle his good taste and sense but he already is starting out with (at first glance) inspiring/intruiging pieces. Or like Teger, who has some similar aesthetic things but they never really get me all that pumped. They are just good but doing get me very excited to see them. Ditto with someone like mikey (although I think more of his fits than not I do find very awesome).

I think i am partially just biased against work wear type stuff.

Last edited:

hipster

Reaction score

I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering.  I guess mine is still "in progress" too?

Ok, yeah I got the same. I read here that they are really slow to update their stock so some items may be gone eventhough the site says they're still in stock.
I thought you already got the tracking# since you posted here.

Last edited:

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not taking a $150 chance on a tshirt that I prob can't pull off even if it fits.

CF, you made the right choice with b/w, vs color. Don't you also own those wild shorts with the flag piece attached?

Also, I bought

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you had to go with one or the other I think you picked the right one, shore. like that color too

MonsieurLock

Reaction score

Just sent back another jacket from Filson that i didn't like, in exchange for this. Anyone know how this is? After ordering, I came across some reviews that stated, it oozes oil onto anything you're wearing underneath for quite a few wares.

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
thanks bene, I get what you're saying now.

shore, wicked jealous of the noragi. I always go back and forth on getting one but I know if I did I would wear it literally every single day and it would probably get really annoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads