1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. sipang

sipang Senior member

Dries /\ coat

[​IMG]

25 people like this.
  2. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

It's cuz he's always smiling

3 people like this.
  3. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

pretty sure that rick blazer is going to be nice and long - the model is just tall with long arms. never seen a rick blazer that isn't either super cropped or super long

NN the hands in pocket with tee sticking out in the first pic makes jacket appear very cropped. looks great in second photo though (although someone else steals the show there).

4. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

The Sternberg is cut about half an inch shorter in the front than other Rick jackets, yeah. Closer to a typical biker jacket than some of his other jackets that curve in front. I like it, I have wide hips, and I don't have problems where it bunches up on my butt when zipped like with longer jackets. The other part is the drop-crotch pants making my torso look proportionally smaller.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  5. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Handbag has been shipped, as have a pair of Yoox jeans..(reduced from £240 to £35 and free shipping, so couldn't resist them!

Bought a pair of bleached jeans online yesterday - now up to 10 pairs(!), so waiting in the post for:

Handbag
    Watch strap
    4 pairs of jeans!!!

Going out today for lunch and shopping, but don't expect to buy much, as I've just gone over my 2014 clothes shopping budget already!

Hopefully just window shopping, as I'm on a self imposed ban, but I don't get out much to go clothes shopping, so can't guarantee anything.....:)

Will post pics of shopping as it arrives in the post...:)

1 person likes this.
  6. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

CP dress shoes: Sup Breezy
    [​IMG]

Jil ss09
    [​IMG]

Damir
    [​IMG]

21 people like this.
  7. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

Sternberg is a pretty underrated design. I have the waxed cotton down-filled version from aw12 and it's great.

-

Price point on these was too good not to try out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2014
    3 people like this.
  8. jet

jet Senior member

I have this shirt brand new somewhere in my closet and I'm almost positive it's too small for me now. Love the design.

9. djt00

djt00 Senior member

Was on my yoox dreambox in two different colors. There was every size available. Never bought it even though my size was 70% off or something ridiculous. Good old yoox days.

10. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

The blue grey/pink version that you had listed a few years ago? I've been looking for one for a while now.

11. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

i ordered it for about 70euros but it didn't fit, i tried 39 and 40, i found the fit really weird

12. jet

jet Senior member

ya i was surprised as i picked it up from the jil store in chicago at the time

i had two of the colors, the one i sold and this one, never liked the saffron one but i'll have to find it and see if it fits but pretty sure it wont and going to be pretty upset

13. bLaZ3n

bLaZ3n Senior member

Might be a silly question, but how do you know if you have a pending/outstanding customs charges? Ive done quiet a lot of online shopping from international stores (like Tres Bien), and I haven't gotten hit with any fees to my knowledge.. Lucky or? *knocks on wood*

14. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

The delivery guy would have mentioned it to you if anything. Most online retail stores already the fees included in the price, i.e. Luisaviaroma, Farfetch.

15. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Call the carrier and ask. You can pay over the phone too instead of waiting for the bill.

16. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

fuck me i want a pair so bad

1 person likes this.
  17. sipang

sipang Senior member

saw a pair in 43 on ebay, last week I think ?

might be that pair though

18. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

god damn it

19. BillKillgore

BillKillgore Senior member

Had those on my watchlist but was afraid they'd be too small, they went for ridiculously little (around 250€ if i remember correctly).

20. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Meh had that pair on my watchlist too but buyer didn't want to ship to me (not in Europe).