• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Benes, I have this weird concept of your wardrobe being incredibly small and unnecessarily large at the same time.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Small wardrobe with pants that have incredibly large thighs maybe? Or large wardrobe of unnecessary pieces and small amount of clothes that actually seem to work?

Sorry Ben, just my thoughts.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am collapsing it to a few key looks that I like. It's essentially the same looks/shapes that I think work on me or I enjoy. So yes, in that sense I do want it to be small. I really like for example the yohji trouser + jacket + top "formula"
and so I just have many permutations of it.

What I took from posting here was that for me the right move was to:
1) get rid of all of my graphic t's except for maybe a few (kept the dead meat tiger one)
2) Get rid of my low quality pieces/pieces I don't wear
3) Expand the pieces I can wear with yohji

I think I have done the above well.

I also would like a few nice slim items. That stuff that I am working on by trial and error (since u can return stuff for yoox credit for free and just try again with another item). There was that fit where it was my black jeans + button down and bomber that was very well received. So from that I took if I want to do slim shapes it should be fairly minimal with just maybe one interesting piece.

There definitely are unnessary pieces left over from this shift but they are slowly making their way on to the bay, or into a thrift store. And none of the left overs are RPs. Not sure what of RPs have not been something directly workable into all the yohji i have been doing.

Last edited:

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, those are the first cps I've been interested in in a long time. Nice.

rexzors21

Reaction score

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a pretty sweet find!

I know! I was happy......funniest thing was when I walk into regular Neiman Marcus and they're selling the EXACT same jacket for $850. HAHA.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads