• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

sent mine back. fit good but couldn't button top button and second one down wanted to pop.

that doesn't sound like it fit well at all then lol

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my shirt today too and can confirm it's made of suede, not blistered leather like I once suspected. i sized down one, so it fits my chest just slightly snug in the toebox. but the armholes are high, which is nice, because my feet have a pronounced arch and could use the extra support. Good haul overall.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i'm a 36 (skinny fat 36 :() and a small fits me fine...though it wouldn't help to lose 5 pounds for life lol

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I got my shirt today too and can confirm it's made of suede, not blistered leather like I once suspected. i sized down one, so it fits my chest just slightly snug in the toebox. but the armholes are high, which is nice, because my feet have a pronounced arch and could use the extra support. Good haul overall.

brad-t
"wtf"

anbux4.gif

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
reedo there's room in those zamb pants to let out in the waist - i got a 44 a year or so ago and they were sized for like a 27 inch waist or something girlishly tiny. there's a good inch or two of give to be let out

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

reedo there's room in those zamb pants to let out in the waist - i got a 44 a year or so ago and they were sized for like a 27 inch waist or something girlishly tiny. there's a good inch or two of give to be let out

Ehh, the waist seems to be stretching a bit. Should be good in a day or two. SUCH NICE PANTS

reedo hows that moma black shoes? review please.

Actually although my initial reaction was positive, I'm having second thoughts on 'em. The toe box is REALLY wide and slightly squared from the front, and definitely upturned so they feel sorta like clown shoes when I walk. May return, especially since they're tight in the heel/arch, but really loose in the toe box. I unno guys, I'll keep you updated, maybe post some pics

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually although my initial reaction was positive, I'm having second thoughts on 'em. The toe box is REALLY wide and slightly squared from the front, and definitely upturned so they feel sorta like clown shoes when I walk. May return, especially since they're tight in the heel/arch, but really loose in the toe box. I unno guys, I'll keep you updated, maybe post some pics

i think i hear the sound of dozens of frantic styleforumers rushing to their computers in an effort to cancel a recent yoox order.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think for some people (like Shah perhaps), the rather odd shape may work really well, but I don't think it works for the minimalist style I was intending to use them for...

What is my alternative?!

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think for some people (like Shah perhaps), the rather odd shape may work really well, but I don't think it works for the minimalist style I was intending to use them for...
What is my alternative?!
about $1700 more, but i'm crushing on these..

minimal though i would look at dior or the new saint laurent stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads