• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Which schneider is that?

This one. It's the Mohair from a few seasons back

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Thats a sea shell from Aruba I think

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
si lo queires vender...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sinned I don't know why your going after these peeps when your likely in the same boat in a quite a few members eyes

Don't throw stones in a glass house etc etc

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sinned I don't know why your going after these peeps when your likely in the same boat in a quite a few members eyes
Don't throw stones in a glass house etc etc

i dont, ppl start **** with me for no reason, go back a few pages all i did was ask why some jeans cost 1k, i even went out of my wait to say serious question, not trying to be rude, just curious, and then some a-hole comes in and calls me an a-hole for no reason, feel free and take **** from ppl all you want but it shouldnt be that way, also i do contribute and try to have normal conversations w/ppl w/out being rude

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight, but are you typing on your phone?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Again, I've got no dog in this fight, but maybe the way you format your posts subconsciously prompts some people here to spar with you.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mb he's been reading 2 much HRO

sinnedk why so much strife bb ride the chillwaves

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Again, I've got no dog in this fight, but maybe the way you format your posts subconsciously prompts some people here to spar with you.

i don't think there is any issue with my formatting, ppl that spar with me took it with them from other threads.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be fair sinnedk didn't really do much to prompt that attack.

Saying that he couldn't justify spending $1k on boring moto jeans isn't up there on the list of idiotic things to say.

Anyway, i'm going to buy some silk and try making a bowtie.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i don't think there is any issue with my formatting, ppl that spar with me took it with them from other threads.

I meant that most of your posts are just one really long sentences and often use shorthand associated with a text message sent from a teenager.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads