• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jwoowoo

Reaction score
zUlKIl.jpg

FIfcul.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like those, although I'm unsure about the exposed zipper (attachment does the same thing and I don't particularly like it). Do you have any shoes that'll work, though? Or are you going to to the legging/boot thing? All I can imagine is DBSS sneakers.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The modernica rocker is really nice, I went to the showroom a few months ago and ever since it has been on my radar to purchase. Great pickup zissou and shore.

Good to hear. I haven't actually sat in one, just the vintage chairs and plastic repros. That must be a nice showroom!

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the suggestion, but I do really enjoy them. (A brief search on that forum yielded mostly positive, if only lukewarm, reviews of the MIE2 model.) My experience with high-end audio technology is extremely limited, and that forum's lack of stickied topics, makes it fairly tough to figure out where exactly they lean when it comes to buying in-ear headphones. I'll do a bit of wandering there, but I'll probably just keep these.

EDIT: found a good sticky on there; nevermind.

I assume you're talking about Joker's IEM review thread? That's pretty much all you need, ever, for IEMs.

Last edited:

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From GILT, of all places...

I recently found an original hm chair from 1963 and put a dowel base on it yesterday. i may get a modernica rocker from gilt for the living room.

jk9DWLwTZukOd.jpg

Last edited:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Adubz

Reaction score

Just picked these up in 8.5. Not sure if they'll fit that well into my wardrobe or where I want my wardrobe to go, but they're ******* beautiful.

I have these as well. I love them and seem to get a lot of compliments on them. My only gripe with the boots though is that the tongues always slide off to the side after just a few steps, I ended up having the cobbler stitching them to the sides of the shoes to make sure they are always centered.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads