• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pic of this?

It arrived today. Not so bad. I'll see if my wife will let me use her DSLR to photograph it properly, but it is this:

41241376lq_12_f.jpg

Nice roll to the lapel. Terrific material. Not really what Piombo is known for (no color there at all), but a good basic. And it was $155 shipped.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i need to learn from the pro's how to spot and pickup nice basics off of yoox

ugh

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

i need to learn from the pro's how to spot and pickup nice basics off of yoox
ugh

Yeah. if just looking at the pic. I would never consider buying that jacket. I hope LA guy will post a pic of the jacket soon.I want to see how it look in person.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
3x white ocbd
1x blue ocbd
1x cheap washed denim shirt, to hold me over during my search for My Perfect Chambray to replace my old one

All uniqlo

1x goat roti that i'm enjoying outside on my patio right now

working from home days are the best

Last edited:

rpiotr01

Reaction score
Got a pair of Quoddy Grizzly boots on sale from J Crew a couple days ago. Sale price + 30% off, and they only had them in my size. Had no plan to buy them any time soon (have a pair of Russel Moc PH boots on the way), but at that price I couldn't resist. May have been my first real impulse buy in a long time.

It's not the same Chromexcel leather Quoddy uses if bought right from them - can't be based on JCrew retail price. But leather is still thick, waxy and very nice. Crepe sole is outstanding too. May already be too warm out to use them much this season but I'm going to give them a nice coating of Obenauf's LP and have them ready for the fall.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads