• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man those mmm gats are really nice. love seeing people cop them

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

man those mmm gats are really nice. love seeing people cop them

don't see the all-white gum lows too much, but yeah this is pretty much the only colorway that appeals to me :eek:

Last edited:

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score

is dope, i love to wrap it and wrap it more. but i have to ask, what on earth will you do with it where you are ???

It is for my woman, though I plan on wearing it. She deals in objects of significantly more questionable utility than this, so I think she can figure something out.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
is dope, i love to wrap it and wrap it more. but i have to ask, what on earth will you do with it where you are ???

It is for my woman, though I plan on wearing it. She deals in objects of significantly more questionable utility than this, so I think she can figure something out.

The heart has reasons that reason cannot know. The Schneider spell/curse.

:inlove: :teach:

if you ever go a few degrees north to visit heismatt might i suggest you go in winter so you can make the most use of whatever time you have to steal this before she hunts you down to retrieve it -- that is , if you travel alone. otherwise no chance of getting it from her clutches, the fuzz, the softness, the warmth, the cuddles, M my dear you are replacing yourself (well your beard at least)

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yo BiggSkip, real talk not even 17 years ago my family arrived in this country with nothing in our pockets. Hell the little money we had in Cuba was from my grandmother hustling meat/rice/milk etc and that could of got her serious jail time. She did that to support her children and because my grandfather was in a prison for 9 years because he spoke out against communism and fidel publicly in the early 60's. A lot of bad stuff happened to him there. With what my grandma stored away we were able to buy our way out of Cuba and forgo having to risk death on an inter-tube in the caribbean sea. We were relocated to Louisville Ky, both my parents are professionals yet they started out here as a waitress and working at a pig killing factory. I don't use stupid ass words like "plebe" or "non-baller" because I don't put anything beneath me maybe I could be a teacher, I might do it when I get older. I will though be a professional at something because I have to advance myself and yeah that would be in the family business which is Dentistry.
My family took all that the US gave us and now we pay a ton of taxes :lol:
Got dayum that sounded like a presidential speech or some ****.... too bad I can't be president
There has to be more people around here that love the ocean as much as I do, would like to see the end product
...and Mike I didn't even quote you because you sound like damn broken record man, I get it

Wait, I'm pretty sure you just described 'scarface'

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol, dlester should do more margiela like tony montana

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Yo BiggSkip, real talk not even 17 years ago my family arrived in this country with nothing in our pockets. Hell the little money we had in Cuba was from my grandmother hustling meat/rice/milk etc and that could of got her serious jail time. She did that to support her children and because my grandfather was in a prison for 9 years because he spoke out against communism and fidel publicly in the early 60's. A lot of bad stuff happened to him there. With what my grandma stored away we were able to buy our way out of Cuba and forgo having to risk death on an inter-tube in the caribbean sea. We were relocated to Louisville Ky, both my parents are professionals yet they started out here as a waitress and working at a pig killing factory. I don't use stupid ass words like "plebe" or "non-baller" because I don't put anything beneath me maybe I could be a teacher, I might do it when I get older. I will though be a professional at something because I have to advance myself and yeah that would be in the family business which is Dentistry.
My family took all that the US gave us and now we pay a ton of taxes :lol:
Got dayum that sounded like a presidential speech or some ****.... too bad I can't be president
There has to be more people around here that love the ocean as much as I do, would like to see the end product
...and Mike I didn't even quote you because you sound like damn broken record man, I get it

Wait, I'm pretty sure you just described 'scarface'

He is my idol I always watch the movie hoping it works out for the guy. I wish we had Scarface $$$$$ hell I would take some of that Tony Montana realty co. $$$

lol, dlester should do more margiela like tony montana

I have a small scar on my face and when people ask me how I got it I say...eating *****, true story

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
use to be my favorite movie, al pacino still da bess.

also, I hope you are saying the "eating *****" comment to friends who will know the reference for sure, otherwise you'd prolly just come off as a creeper.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
It would be less embarrassing then saying how I really got it. Im not that funny to be pulling that on strangers

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score

:inlove: :teach:
if you ever go a few degrees north to visit heismatt might i suggest you go in winter so you can make the most use of whatever time you have to steal this before she hunts you down to retrieve it -- that is , if you travel alone. otherwise no chance of getting it from her clutches, the fuzz, the softness, the warmth, the cuddles, M my dear you are replacing yourself (well your beard at least)

It's always winter in San Francisco to an Angeleno.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I don't like anything PH makes except these flippin' blazers, but they are amazing. Tried a bunch of Arts + Science and Comme des Garcons ones, but nothing fits like the PH - shrunken in the right places, relaxed in the right places. Very cool piece
The PH jacket is a size small, I'm 5'11" and weigh like 140

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so who got that XS ann angelina at lncc? price mega dropped again today :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads