• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the photo. It's definitely not the best leather, but it looks far worse (wrinkly) in the photos than irl.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
02.jpg

just swiped the visa off aloharag.. i usually wear a 46 in RG but it's winter and I plan on layering, so I got a 48. Will post a fit pic when it arrives!

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geller x3, Ervell

Ervell

also, returned the Moma boots and bought these

MMM

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ervell from the Gilt sale? still kinda peeved that none of those knits made it in XS

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ervell from the Gilt sale? still kinda peeved that none of those knits made it in XS

Yeah, it's from the gilt sale. Would've liked xs, but it was sold out so I went with the small. Hopefully its not too big, as the measurements on the ervell site make it seem like it fits larger than last year's version...

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

Huh? They were definitely available in xs. Or did you mean just in that colorway? I picked up one of the cardigans in xs and was debating between that and a sweater.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Huh? They were definitely available in xs. Or did you mean just in that colorway? I picked up one of the cardigans in xs and was debating between that and a sweater.

must have only been a couple then. a forum member offered pre-sale proxies and XS sweaters weren't on the menu :(

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
02.jpg

just swiped the visa off aloharag.. i usually wear a 46 in RG but it's winter and I plan on layering, so I got a 48. Will post a fit pic when it arrives!

Cool coat. Hadn't seen that in any other stores, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People going to be posting some epic **** from Mr. Porter pretty soon...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads