• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kopped recently:

Our Legacy Washed Black Crewneck Fleece Pullover

Monsieur Lacenaire Navy / Grey Alpaca Varsity Cardigan

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you decide on what watch you're going to get?

got some money for my birthday and my people want to chip in on a present for my 30th :slayer: think I might get that VC 82172 recently posted in the p0rn threak.

Aren't those things like $16000?

How do you know?

Dammit krish making me want those damn flutes more now.

I don't- hence the ?

This is coming from someone who thinks that's a lot of money- total 99%er. Can I still post here, jet?

So how the **** did you know it was 16k?

******* guessed. Knew VCs were in the stratospheric-baller watch level from who-*******-knows-where, common knowledgeish? 16 seemed like an arbitrary number that looks both under and over-shot according to different doods here. Can't tell if serious- weirding me out with the aggression.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyway, grabbed the navy cotton-wool pants from RG this afternoon. Had to think about it but $150 seemed reasonable for something I'll get a lot of wear out of.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That was an excellent guess (something easily confirmed with a 2 second google mind you). So tell us what was your ******* point in posting it now that we have reached the end of this discussion?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** guy I don't know. See my name on the page? I'm sure you could appreciate that, as far as I can tell you don't exactly have 10,000 stellar posts either. Guess I was making a comment on how baller it was and the fact that it's impressive for a 30 year old to be sincerely talking about a $15000 watch. Don't be a dink.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wrong -- jet has 20,000 other posts you don't see just looking under name. and those might all have been stellar for all you know :paranoia:

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then i'd be right! He doesn't have 10,000. He's got 20000. And they're all great.

Seriously though, no beef with jet. He's a good poster.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
CBrown, I am not gonna pay 15 thou for that watch.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine got a Panerai Luminor (not a fan personally) for a pretty good price on Time Zone- deals to be had but you pretty much have to grab them the day they're posted on there.

Keoke

Reaction score
Just ordered this Jil Sander scarf, 50% off from http://www.apropos-store.com in Cologne, Germany. Been eyeing it on MrPorter, but still at full price as are most accessories there.
Apropos have a limited selection online but may be worth checking out the sale

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kopped that bottle of Veuve Yellow, and got a liter of Woodford while I was at it. Ready for the weekend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.2%

Forum statistics

Threads