• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn you're tall and skinny.
I'm 5'9 and 140lbs. Small would be ok as well I assume.
Is this your first Schott piece? Take some fits pics please!

Haha yeah. I used to be a LOT skinnier but I've been weightlifting moderately for the past couple years so I've filled out nicely. Still slender/skinny, but athletic, if you will.

I'm at my parents' place for Xmas at the moment, but I will take pics when I get home (might be a couple days from now, as I'm most likely going to NYC this monday for a day or two as well).

Green,
How much did you pay for this? Do Schott items go on sale?
Snake. Where and how much? I like!

I paid $285 for it. Not sure if Schott has sales. I just learned about them when I found the jacket. I would imagine they'd hold sales though. Like I said, no idea.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd attempt to order this blue jacket, ordered from a real store this time instead of Barneys online which stiffarmed me.

zm7uP.png

There is no hope that this skinny damn thing will fit me but going to give it a shot:

4E3Ec.png

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

arms will fit you fine donno abt the rest

My arms fit into damn near anything except that stupid ass RO shearling freak jacket.

My concern is that is will be homoerotically tight in the chest, which would not really work for me.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
haha i just felt like saying that with no regard to its truth. DLarms and VCRs 4life

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice pick-up Snake.

RG & Jil
DCOot.jpg

I got last seasons version of that jacket with the buttons, I love it so much I want to buy more in different colors. Too bad the 44 in that color sold at retail.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i really like the raf sweater...who makes a cheap one? (5) :embar:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
asos housebrand quality is so bad it''s not worth the box is shipped in

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
teashades came in, sup? i think im keeping them. excuse the face

photo-87.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics