Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

came out after, available on okini

2. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

please wear leggings with them

shiny ones

Do you mean "meggings"?

3. barims

barims Senior member

- Uniform Experiment X Tabletop, button down shirt, white.

[​IMG]

Tasteful texture - a nice find

4. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

just made a huge RL kop [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and 2 other shirts that arent online [​IMG]

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Can we get a palate cleanse on this page?

6. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Did these come out before or after the RO ponyhair? I know there was a mini pony-hair trend like 2 seasons ago but still, too similar to get my respect.
    The DBSS pony hair are technically part of the current SS10 collection, but were released in Nov 2009 as part of a pre-Spring collection. I have never seen RO pony hair sneakers. I tried searching for pictures of them and came up empty handed. If they actually existed, they must be a rare model. Do you have any pics to share? There were quite a few brands doing pony hair shoes for FW09. I recall seeing ones from YSL and a few others. Although very few individuals would even be aware of the pony hair trend being outdated or even know that there ever was a trend to begin with. So I'm not sure why this matters so much, but perhaps you simply have more fashion savvy friends than I. Or maybe you like to view clothing more like an original work of art? I was going to get some RO trainers, but honestly the quality of them sounds like shit. After looking at many pictures of used ones on Yahoo Japan Auctions, it's obvious the following happens.... 1. The rear of the sole wears down 2. The rear staples start to pop-out 3. Finally the sides of the white soles start to pull apart If RO fixes these problems in the future as is rumored, I would still consider getting a white pair. The aesthetic of the RO vs. DBSS trainers is different enough that I don't even see myself even wearing both with the same outfits.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Like I said I don't think it's a trend the pierre hardys I was trying to cop were pony hair and this was fall 07.

8. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

With summer approaching it only made sense to buy a black T-neck. Has a subtle checkered pattern. Raf Simons: [​IMG] Creepy bathroom shot: [​IMG]

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Purchases this month.....ready.....inhale.... Lanvin unlined grosgrain jacket Lanvin raw edge trousers - black Lanvin trousers - black Lanvin low trainers in browne/grey Lanvin suede low trainers in black with black captoe Margiela white spray pants Raf Simons black patent vandals Burberry Prorsum summer cotton jacket neon yellow Burberry Prorsum midnight blue cotton pants Burberry Prorsum oversized cardigan Neil Barrett tshirt Thom Browne white oxford APC black jeans petite standard Uniqlo +J lavender button down shirt Dior Homme gris jeans Dior Homme gris vneck "torn" sweater i think that's it [​IMG]

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

Yo I almost kopped that yoox kop Big Pun but I have a Raf T neck in that same material but with some more design elements in a medium grey

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

With summer approaching it only made sense to buy a black T-neck. Has a subtle checkered pattern.

Raf Simons:

[​IMG]

Creepy bathroom shot:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

13. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Around 45,000 yen, I was thinking about buying them since I missed the studded sneaks, but I want the stormtrooper sneaks.

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade