• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lmao I see NOTHING has changed here. If that jacket were Cole Haan or some ****, people would be saying "who is this tiny motherfucker in this milkwhite jacket?" But it's Rick, so "who is this ******* stud in this baller ass motherfucking Zeus's ballsack skin jacket." You kids need to get real with this **** and stop buying things because they are 1) expensive and 2) brand name.

Are you trying to tell me that my Cole Haan or some **** jacket is not 1) expensive and 2) brand name?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Inverallen cardigan in navy (no pic)
Robert geller shirt
oYBVM.jpg

Rick leather in beige
Izuzi.jpg

UEQP7.jpg

the sleeves shouldn't be the only thing bothering you, what about the jacket being white? looks like it was taken out of an 80s video

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
jacket is pretty good i like the color

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Color is actually fantastic. I'd probably own a white leather before a black one (OMG RAYCISM~).

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Game Hunter app for Android. Downloaded Chrono Trigger immediately. Made the flight back from Omaha - and life in general - a little more bearable. :satisfied:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Game Hunter app for Android. Downloaded Chrono Trigger immediately. Made the flight back from Omaha - and life in general - a little more bearable. :satisfied:

is this freeeee?!?!?! please give more details

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
It's $2, which I'd say was well worth it. I also downloaded the Snex9x EX emulator, which is free.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is the material on this? I'm sick of the softer and softer fleece that a lot of designers are using. I want my sweatshirts and henleys to have some heft. I mean, they were made for military and sports use, originally. Let's at least make it so that you can't snag them and that's it.... (or your buddy grabs your collar when you guys are tussling, and that's it.)

This wjk sweatshirt is more reminiscent of a soft knit as opposed to a heavy sweatshirt. The fit on it is great though! By comparison the W+H cotton-cashmere LS tees from last season look downright schlubby on me, so much so that I never wore any of them outside of the house.

Close up shot of the wjk fabric. You could definitely snag it....

10011305_4e869186760e6.jpg[img]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads