• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I consider myself pretty lucky it wasn't higher. Dude was one of those "rural highway patrol cops with nothing better to do." Whatev

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

regis don't get those lanvin's they're uglyyyy

Too late :D

As far as Lanvins those are the best I have seen, been wondering about them for a while

On a side note....holy **** its like on any negative comment its guaranteed slow and gtrans are going crazy to press that button lol

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude why do you get so pissy? your tall stature and spanish blood should make you immune to poor mouthbreather opinions

those are ugly lanvins and ugly margielas, but i like the espradilles. friend is bringing me back some from spain

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
*Thumbs Up*

Yes, yes they do, but it still doesn't retract from the entertainment provided by you two

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

*Thumbs Up*
Yes, yes they do, but it still doesn't retract from the entertainment provided by you two

if you get it for super cheap. I'd say go for it. It's Lanvin :inlove:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I usually wait about 7 days before purchasing something, I've had many times when instant buys would get to me and I would really regret it. In this case its been like 3 or 4 months (with the Margielas too). Might even look at the new Margiela Highs if one of those really doesn't do it for me. As far as ugly...If I would go by someone thinking what I buy was ugly, I would be walking around naked. I personally think they are one of the best looking lows I've seen...even with that patent lip, which I usually do not like. Could see myself pairing them with some black slim trousers/linen knit. All real talk

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on Aloha Rag stocking the Gyakusou ish guys, deciding between the purple or orange Lunars. Is there any free shipping code out there? And should I go true to size?

thatguymj

Reaction score

I usually wait about 7 days before purchasing something, I've had many times when instant buys would get to me and I would really regret it. In this case its been like 3 or 4 months (with the Margielas too). Might even look at the new Margiela Highs if one of those really doesn't do it for me. As far as ugly...If I would go by someone thinking what I buy was ugly, I would be walking around naked. I personally think they are one of the best looking lows I've seen...even with that patent lip, which I usually do not like. Could see myself pairing them with some black slim trousers/linen knit. All real talk

The MMMs you copped are awesome but those Lanvins are really fugly, no offense.

Oh, and I'm not on 'team jet' so don't bother saying it. I actually like your whole latin sauve look, and think you're an alright guy despite the fact you like to act kinda douche-y on here when you get provoked.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know, Reg. Marg Veg sneaks are sweet but those Lanvins are :fu:. They look like ugly ass Pradas, just with with better soles and more thought put into them.

20090902230630437.jpg

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

The MMMs you copped are awesome but those Lanvins are really fugly, no offense.

Oh, and I'm not on 'team jet' so don't bother saying it. I actually like your whole latin sauve look, and think you're an alright guy despite the fact you like to act kinda douche-y on here when you get provoked.

No offense taken, my opinions here are definitely in the minority and my net persona is kind of a douche, got to stop that :)

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lanvins are kinda average - i don't find them ugly or amazing. They're miles from being the worst lanvins though.

If you wanna wear the margielas I hope you're also getting some more interesting stuff. Can't wear with jeans or khakis.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up on Aloha Rag stocking the Gyakusou ish guys, deciding between the purple or orange Lunars. Is there any free shipping code out there? And should I go true to size?

I have heard TTS but most have sized up one. How much do you run? I would suggest going to a store and trying shoes on...sizing and running shoe fit gets really iffy really fast. If you do buy those though go with the burgundy.

Endclothing raised their prices yesterday or else that is the best place to get Gyakusou. Shipping was cheaper from them than Aloharag, which is kinda ridiculous.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

the lanvins are kinda average - i don't find them ugly or amazing. They're miles from being the worst lanvins though.

If you wanna wear the margielas I hope you're also getting some more interesting stuff. Can't wear with jeans or khakis.

Man all I have is jeans to go with those. I purged off some raw Diors I never used so it would be either biker, waxed, or some cream jeans. Knowing me its going to be the lighter option

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads