• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

did you grab an XS? if so you may have some sizing issues. baron wells shirts have really skinny arms and cuffs, short sleeves too. i barely fit in the arms and i'm as skinny as a rail.

Really? I had one and had no problems with it
How does that OC Gitman fit you?

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got 10 more Hanger Project shirt hangers
2 SNS Herning Starks from Tres Bien (navy blue and black melange)
A pair of Bose QC 15s
and a pair of Sorel Caribou boots

Been a long month of spending, really need to stop kopping.

Feji

Reaction score

That looks really nice. Love the patch pockets. Not a huge fan of the elbow patches, but a nice kop indeed. Deets?

it won't arrive til next Monday, I'll provide some more details then. I'm still on the fence on this one...figured I'd just order it and see it in person for all the little details that you cant really see from stock pics; then decide whether to return it or keep it =)

clark kent

Reaction score

Really? I had one and had no problems with it
How does that OC Gitman fit you?

the gitman fits perfect, a bit slim in the waist like you mentioned, but i love it.

the 3 baron wells shirts i have are the only shirts i own that i have to unbutton both cuff buttons to put on. maybe its just a personal issue, but theyre pretty constricting. really good quality and fit otherwise though.

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Mike the BW shirt will be fine, I don't think you have monster wrists and I've never had problems with my sleeves being tight. I'm also a little baby that's out of shape so that could have something to do with it.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4702188292_7f10f8268d.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Where are you finding this stuff?

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Nothing major, but I've wanted one of these for a while. 30% off at Livestock, and the guy who helped me on live chat (Brandon, maybe?) was super-helpful.

I went on a crazy shopping spree last night. I work 60 hours a week so I can only do online shopping and well Ohio sucks for quality stores.

I'll give a run-down see what you guys think.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=195

Sugar Cane 1966 denim. Couldn't pass up a steal for 170$. Even tho I'm addicted to buying new denim (I've bought one pair a week for like 2 months now HELP lol)

---Got a bunch of Jaspe V-necks from J-crew because I love the dark charcoal and marled charcoal ones a lot and grabbed some vintage lightweight polos. Also grabbed this nice style bracelet I've eyed up on more expensive online websites.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/polostees/jaspe/PRDOVR~13260/13260.jsp

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/necessaryluxuries/PRDOVR~47009/47009.jsp

---Grabbed this exceptional belt from Blue and Green. (They e-mailed me some photos because it was the last one and was display with some scratches.. and they gave me 10% off because they are just amazing.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

---Got a bunch of little nicknack accessories of Urban Outfitters like bracelets and cheap sunglasses because well I break/lose them all the time.

..and finally got a bunch of nerd **** like a ceramic noodle cup and because I'm a closet nerd and sometimes I feel like representing that.. this vader t-shirt. Let the hating begin! haha

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/popculture/e87b/

..and well I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a Large Chestnut Saddleback Leather Breifcase.. might finish the week with that purchase if I end up talking my self into it.

Tell me what you think.. and I bet some good bashing on the Vader t-shirt will commence soon. :)

Join a denim contest. Seriously. I've been wearing my SExDBs religiously since I got them. I miss my Samurai 710s and my SExSC06s terribly, but it's kept me from making further denim purchases.

I stocked up on some cheap aviators from UO, too. Much smaller (and hopefully less reviled) than my old ones.

Oh, yeah, I bought a pair of those Wrangler Blue Bells from UO, too, but only to get free shipping. They're going back as soon as my order comes in.

Last edited:

clark kent

Reaction score

Mike the BW shirt will be fine, I don't think you have monster wrists and I've never had problems with my sleeves being tight. I'm also a little baby that's out of shape so that could have something to do with it.

guarantee that my wrists are skinnier than yours :embar:. honestly it might just be an XS sizing issue, but mikey is a good deal bigger than i am. just wanted to throw him a heads up.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off SZ actually. I think the 28 on sufu would have been too small for me.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Off SZ actually. I think the 28 on sufu would have been too small for me.

i am tempted by his used diaper domas but i have no idea what to wear them with and i usually don't wear shorts anyway :embar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads