1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Robert

Robert Senior member

Thanks! Not bad at $180!

2. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Pretty sure the light jeans were from supermarket/buy&sell forum. I kept seeing them and wishing they were my size [​IMG]

Indeed. Got one on SuFu, one here, both at kind of awesome prices. I'm praying they fit correctly as one is a 32 that fits 30 and another is a 30 that supposedly fits true. From what I've seen in pictures they're such a weird singular cut - an awesome mix of carrot/cigarette and straight leg while remaining slim.

Oddly enough they always never show up except size 30. I honestly think it's just the same two pairs going back to the market for some reason. And yeah, Chrono, I really want a pair of black or charcoal ones, if only so I can recreate this FW06 look with different gear.

[​IMG]
    TOJ Perfecto, grey shirt with white club collar, some Ervell pants in the cut I just bought, and the Aldens I just got in the mail. Formal, punk, mod: fashunz.

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

cool right?

got some eczema, son

4. KaiserSose

KaiserSose Senior member

MMM belt from IF Boutique [​IMG]

5. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Patrik Ervell SS09 Cotton/Linen Summer Jeans, navy and light blue.

Been meaning to ask this for a while, anyone know the skinny on the suede shoes/boots on the left?

6. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Funny you should ask since I was curious about it too. To get the image I searched Patrik Ervell's website. Each season's pictures has a full listing of what is being worn. It says the shoes are Common Projects.

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Yea, it seems like it's always either ceepees or oc

8. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

^ yeah. Those are common projects. He hasn't use o.c for the last two-three seasons.

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Indeed. Got one on SuFu, one here, both at kind of awesome prices. I'm praying they fit correctly as one is a 32 that fits 30 and another is a 30 that supposedly fits true. From what I've seen in pictures they're such a weird singular cut - an awesome mix of carrot/cigarette and straight leg while remaining slim. Oddly enough they always never show up except size 30. I honestly think it's just the same two pairs going back to the market for some reason. And yeah, Chrono, I really want a pair of black or charcoal ones, if only so I can recreate this FW06 look with different gear. TOJ Perfecto, grey shirt with white club collar, some Ervell pants in the cut I just bought, and the Aldens I just got in the mail. Formal, punk, mod: fashunz.
    RE that picture: I never understand how ervell runways get stacking and rolling when the inseams are on the shorter side from what i've seen

10. snake

snake Senior member

should be all set with footwear for now [​IMG]

11. Razele

Razele Senior member

Bulbous toe booom

Probably getting some black calf buttero work boots as well pretty soon.

Need a pair of beaters as Brisbane has some terrible, terrible pubs.

12. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

Funny you should ask since I was curious about it too. To get the image I searched Patrik Ervell's website. Each season's pictures has a full listing of what is being worn. It says the shoes are Common Projects.

Yea, it seems like it's always either ceepees or oc

^ yeah. Those are common projects. He hasn't use o.c for the last two-three seasons.

Copy. Never seen CPs like those around. Seem to have a pointier toe than I remember their dress shoes having. Any ideas where to cop?

13. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

if memory serves they were limited samples made exclusively for the runway, they were sold at sample sales here in NY i believe.

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

should be all set with footwear for now

I always say this and it is never true.

15. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

cool right?

[​IMG]

Two things:

1.) There appears to be a nice gold grill at the beginning of those laces
    2.) Your legs seem to be the complexion of Bart Simpson's...or just asian

16. snake

snake Senior member

For this week at least [​IMG]

17. Razele

Razele Senior member

So true. Footwear for me is probably what I love the most. I have way too many pairs of shoes, still need so many more.. The kop never stops

18. snake

snake Senior member

Yeah most of my footwear is black, so I'll have to wander into the brown or gray territory sometime in the future. Won't be content for long. lol

19. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

Yeah most of my footwear is black, so I'll have to wander into the brown or gray territory sometime in the future. Won't be content for long. lol
    [​IMG]
    why wander when you can FLY?

20. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Shoes are a problem. Had to put a hard stop to the kops. Trying to hold myself to one perfect sneaker for this summer. FFUUUU. Might wait for the the new diffusion cp's - they seem like a good deal. That, or ToJ kicks - but can't predict where, when, or what for those yet. And I'll be keeping an eye on ToJ Women's label, too...