Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I really like Acne...I just sold my only pair of their jeans cause they were too long, but I'll get some more someday...I had the Max Cash once, I didn't really see the appeal. They'd probably be cool if you were going to wear them hard enough to see them "fade" but I am too lazy and have too many jeans. Need to try out the Hex cut too, it might suit me better.
    Their tees are really the best though. I have three and they are all completely different cuts, with really subtle asymmetry and great soft fabric. <3

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

There is no appeal, besides the cut. They're simple and look really good on me from the top block on down. The only issue is the waist is a lil' loose but that is a) not fatal and b) fixable anyway.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

I've wanted some of the limit tees for years and never pulled the trigga.

Still need black overdyed and black coated jeans which I'll probably never find.

4. rat2rat

rat2rat Member

[​IMG]

Viktor & Rolf slim-fit jeans from yoox spring-summer sales. The price was good and the cut is awesome.

Impulse buy today - Raf Hightops in Navy
    Also grapped Keith Haring T at MOCA Art in the Streets exhibit. Always loved his aesthetic.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Cool Rafs. [​IMG]

5. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

Impulse buy today - Raf Hightops in Navy
    Also grapped Keith Haring T at MOCA Art in the Streets exhibit. Always loved his aesthetic.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Yep.
    Those are awesome.

Curious to see how you will lace them...
    I have problems with mine, but I think it might be the small size or something. The tongue does funny things when I cover the laces with it so I just put the laces on top of both tongues and stick the strap to itself.
    I don't think I've seen very many actual fit pics of astros except AR_Six's

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

F'real... people need to post that shit up. I would buy another pair in some colourway that would be good with blue jeans. The black/white isn't bad with blue but it's not fantastic either. I guess all white would be good, but I like that blue. EDIT: These are pretty good but not at 640... also kind of wish it was just navy and cream. http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+S...M/sts/sr_men80

8. rat2rat

rat2rat Member

Jil jersey bomber.
    [​IMG]

How do you like the cut on it? Judging from the pictures, it looks like a nice piece of clothing.

9. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

F'real... people need to post that shit up.

+1

Did one with those same Rafstros samblackbones got a while back but wasn't too happy with it.
    [​IMG]

Been wearing 'em a lot more of late actually with different colored pants and having fun with the arrangement of the tongues. If I could still get the white ones in my size, would probably pick them up.

Very comfy sneakers.

10. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^ that looks terrible. those pants do not go with those shoes at all.

11. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

Yeah I agree. [​IMG] Found a better way to wear them though (after lots of failed trials) and might put up some pics for critique if I remember whenever I wear them.

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

ok first non baller sneaker purchase in many moons. i was resisting because it was retarded at retail, still retarded but 30% less with the discount code so i don't care needed some summer beaters (used that for you DL!) now that summer is half-over ... unfortunately when i tried these i went to barneys with my CPs on so they felt like wood, they are chucks afterall. but hypnotic eyed heart chucks. can always resell on ebay for 500% retail price since they are discontinued [​IMG] (no I didn't buy every color and model like rfx [​IMG] )
    One of the few occasions where I'd go with the fakes And if I haven't already said it, that Spurr trench is hot fiya. Am I the only one who still hates the look of the nutsack?

13. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Probably how I will wear them. OR with sweatpantshorts because they are so damn comfortable.
    Jeans (geller) are black and shoes are blue . . . . obviously a pretty suspect combo.
    I'm not the most stylish person! Just happy to have a super over the top pair of shoes.

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

It's hard to tell given the lighting but the top block fit on the gellers looks way off.

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

One of the few occasions where I'd go with the fakes

And if I haven't already said it, that Spurr trench is hot fiya.
    Am I the only one who still hates the look of the nutsack?

the fakes would have cost about the same give or take whatever insignificant amount that would be even more retarded than the originals. i thought about paying magician to paint a heart on a regular pair but it would have been a bleeding, depressed, blackened heart of a dragon
    [​IMG]