• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't you wear a 41? There was a pair floating around B&S for months
laugh.gif
I waffled on em for a while but I decided they wouldn't get any use in my rotation

norcal_indy

Reaction score
Some stuff from LN-CC for my wife's bday... MMM Hi MMM Shorts Ann D knit Some Silent Ts and Tanks (not pictured)
wmm043_large_wht_01.jpg
mmm020012blk_01_L.jpg
ann020008blk_01_large.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
bunch of uniqlo tees thanks to k-dawg

now i can retire my hanes

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are really cute together. Do his slim boyish hands enjoy grasping your swole biceps?
fight[1].gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't worry jet, as long as it's 100 degrees outside, i'll hold down the hanes fort for eternity here down south ya'll

nomad

Reaction score
yunnan kops: nsw tee, nsw exeter lab crew, giordano short parka, heat tech termals, shuron ronsir

rat2rat

Reaction score
Straight leg, slim-fitting jeans from Viktor & Rolf. V&R is among my favorite brands in terms of fit and product quality.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
don't worry jet, as long as it's 100 degrees outside, i'll hold down the hanes fort for eternity here down south ya'll

there is no contest brosef hanes feel like sandpaper

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
bunch of uniqlo tees thanks to k-dawg

now i can retire my hanes

really like the fit of my uniqlo quick dry tees, the premium cotton ones are nicer but a little too sheer.
for some reason (mostly probably the dryer) all of my hanes went to **** after initial wash, the uniqlos have held up well so far

kopped a sunspel tee
fZD5L.jpg

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15i5i0j.jpg
Apc, AA tank, F&B 745, Unlucky, coated Nudies, black NS

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Ann Demeulemeester cotton belt, a Rag&Bone henley, and a Nice Collective cap this morning. Got a pair of Common Projects canvas tournaments and a Paul Smith cap a few days ago. Summer gear, may as well look decent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads