• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
ysl ****

DSCN1090.jpg

WOW! Were they on sales or you are simply super rich?

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
if you cater to a specific aesthetic that others don't, you can charge pretty much whatever you want

There are so many designers these days. I'm pretty sure that there are certain brand out there which design their items to be somewhat similar to YSL design.

I don't know all of the brand in the world so it is hard for me to say what would be equivalent to YSL, style wise.

Originally Posted by Alexlude
I know post people probably hate these LV x KW patchwork dons, but I love 'em and finally found them in my size

lv2-L.jpg

lv4-L.jpg

]

Those sneakers are almost ugly, but it could be worse. However, your place looks pretty nice. I like the set up!

Originally Posted by RFX45
Plus shoe pick-ups the past week:
RALRr.jpg

xmoXP.jpg

Deets:

1LV5h.jpg

Bwg1w.jpg

KFSfK.jpg

GV7yT.jpg

e9P4o.jpg

oDNI0.jpg

Gp6RG.jpg

I love the Dior. Those are nice........

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Plus shoe pick-ups the past week:

Deets:

KFSfK.jpg

The lanvin Balmorals were the best pickups in those pics. Only thing that could make them better would be if it was the superior colorway of brown/green.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ IMO that's the worst kop Really nice stuff RFX, im so glad you started kopping non-sneaker items
inlove.gif
Ann sneaks are awesome and Jil / dior derbies are nice Moo your such a douche
laugh.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cuz people are always jealous, so they need to rationalize stuff like this. ****, im not gonna lie everytime he kops a boatload of stuff im like damn I wish that was me yo.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lanvin shoes are super cute says my coworker
Originally Posted by Lane
cuz people are always jealous, so they need to rationalize stuff like this. ****, im not gonna lie everytime he kops a boatload of stuff im like damn I wish that was me yo.
yeah, who cares what enables people to make purchases - seems like a cool dude, and posts cool pictures

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
yeah, who cares what enables people to make purchases - seems like a cool dude, and posts cool pictures

Agree. His money is his business. And I always check his pics. Great sense of style, imo. I like pretty much everything he kops. No exception this time with the shoes, and the grey Jils.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, he has good taste too. Plenty of people out there ive seen with money blowing it on awful stuff.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Agree. His money is his business. And I always check his pics. Great sense of style, imo. I like pretty much everything he kops. No exception this time with the shoes, and the grey Jils.

He's an interesting character, though - so many things, and his taste has changed so fast. I can understand people getting curious in the person behind all the stuff.

Good poster and seems to be a good dude - always helpful and throws up some cool ****.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
221x331.jpg

Total impulse buy at $15 with free shipping. I hate it when they put some ridiculous size on the model - that's an XL - so it's impossible to tell how it'll fit TTS. Of course, they probably pin the hell out of everything anyway, so it'd be impossible to tell regardless.

Also, expensive-as-hell tickets to see the National. I hate it when pop concerts have ticketed seating instead of general admission.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads