• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ysl ****

DSCN1090.jpg

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
lol wtf is that
a canvas tote bag w/ a screen printed image of a hermes birkin. I will use it when shopping at the farmers market this summer

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
apc

5809565585_823233ec7a.jpg

Originally Posted by Hartmann
I ordered these APCs and I was really disappointed with the quality. Had to return them. Made in Portugal so wouldn't be surprised if it's the same factory as OC.

Agree with this. I wasn't impressed with how they felt. They look nice though. Leather feels really flimsy.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andrewgreg
Always been a fan of YSL.
inlove.gif

you and me both. plus, its not well-loved in the forum, which makes me like it even more.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
you and me both. plus, its not well-loved in the forum, which makes me like it even more.
tried on a pair of YSL pants at A. I was gonna instant kop if they had a 46...sucks. Their stuff is really good

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ysl has always been an sf approved brand, it's been talked about quite a bit

quality isn't real high and price is out of line at retail, I almost copped several pieces over the years but things just didn't work out for one reason or another (leather bomber two years ago would have been mine but every size was available cept mine)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
does that mean whatever123 is going to start hating the yves now that he realizes he was mistaken ?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, YSL seems really spensive, but not a lot to back it up with.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 69 36.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 72 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 33 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads