• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
wanna see lake show tee

lol8[1].gif
Not sure if serious but here it is: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/banner-4...h&resultback=0
It has that vintage tee feel.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MrPorter.
I read that the MMM store in BH carries it so check it out when you're in the area.

Ascent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
It's the wool trousers.

Nice, my cotton ones arrived today, pretty happy with the cut overall. Those WJK tees look good, what is the quality because I don't exactly see them as beater tees?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
Not sure if serious but here it is: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/banner-4...h&resultback=0
It has that vintage tee feel.

they're saying the neck is too small in the reviews

I used to have a gold laker retro sports tee in 04 that was real nice (that I'd wear to hollywood clubs with ripped jeans and vans lulz), had faded purple logo. When I was visiting my gf in chicago (huge bulls fan) she stole it from me and wore it to bed every night and to this day she still has it but I think she said it has like makeup stains on it or some ****
frown.gif
Lakers lost in the playoffs but I still flossed that **** hard bc that's my team.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^^
I have an old one too that I've been wearing for the past 3 years when they started winning but since the Lakers lost this season I figure it's time for a new one. It's just some weird superstition.
blush.gif

One more pick-up:
TIrE9.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It should go well with that Fujiwara fit I posted and to replace the Paul Smith shoes aka the anti-swag as Jet would say.
lol8[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^^^^
I have an old one too that I've been wearing for the past 3 years when they started winning but since the Lakers lost this season I figure it's time for a new one. It's just some weird superstition.
blush.gif

One more pick-up:
TIrE9.jpg

I always floss them when they lose because the fairweather fans disappear.

It should go well with that Fujiwara fit I posted and to replace the Paul Smith shoes aka the anti-swag as Jet would say.
lol8[1].gif

I was laughing thinking ps anti-swag and forgot I had said that
lol8[1].gif

Nice pickup on the shoes.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate those shoes. But whatever, 99% of the stuff you buy is sweet.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jude law just wore those shoes, and It is the first time I thought they looked pretty sweet. I'll try to find the picture.
jude-law-c-london-04.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The creepers are a lot nicer in person, I thought it would be bulky and clunky but it's surprisingly isn't. Very comfortable too, the only disappointment is that I thought the sole was clear but overall it has surpassed expectations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads