Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

Who makes the sweat?

norse projects

2. dmash

dmash Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] But that's just me.
    Me too man [​IMG] I'm a UK7.5 and I'm 5'11 about 180. My arch is pretty intense as I've sprinted a lot over the years, if I was flat flooted I'd probably be a UK8.5.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

RX45. Can I ask what the trousers and shirt in the middle are? I like the blocking details, it looks great (I'm sure looks great paired together as well).

Fujiwara

4. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

UPS will sometimes do that do me too. But at least UPS can be counted on to deliver stuff!

My local Post Office has gotten in the habit of not delivering about 80% of my EMS packages. Instead they just leave a notice in my mailbox saying "we missed you" which is a lie since I was home and they never came to the door.

They do this to me too. I think it's because the mailmen don't want to carry around a package that requires a signature since it's likely they won't be able to deliver it and have to lug it around.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

My delivery guys all hide my packages so I get them, very rarely do I not get a delivery *knocks on wood*.

6. APK

APK Senior member

[​IMG]

How's the fit on the Fujiwara shirt? I was lusting after the middle shirt when The Corner introduced that sale, but they were already sold out in what I'm assuming would have been my size.

7. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

Was on a holiday with 2 friends in Turkey and bought a few things - Billabong golfer cap: definitely not SF approved, me thinks, but it looked fun, and thought I'd take it for 10€ to use this summer - and a purplish gray pashmina for 7€.

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

How's the fit on the Fujiwara shirt? I was lusting after the middle shirt when The Corner introduced that sale, but they were already sold out in what I'm assuming would have been my size.

The shirt isn't as slim as expected but it's not bad at all, I'll get some darts in the back that could make it fit much better.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

My delivery guys all hide my packages so I get them, very rarely do I not get a delivery *knocks on wood*.

when i first read this i imagined that your delivery men hid them in different places around your house and you had to find them, like a treasure hunting game

10. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

new apartment! West 15th street [​IMG]

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

new apartment! West 15th street [​IMG]

Dude....what the fuck kind of work are you in?

12. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Dude....what the fuck kind of work are you in?
    haha I work in market research... sort of. The apartment is really nothing special but the location couldn't be more perfect. Also no more baller shit for me in the near future unless I sell a bunch of stuff first (I will.. keep your eyes peeled size smalls and 42 shoes). But I got it without a fee so that helped out a TON and I'm not completely hopeless as a result. Oh I just realized it makes it look like I bought an apartment.. no i'm just leasing if that's where your surprise came from

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

Made my first clothing purchase in a long time: some N&F solid black Weird Guys.

I think I finally feel the urge to get back into clothing after a couple of months mostly off.

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

haha I work in market research... sort of.

The apartment is really nothing special but the location couldn't be more perfect. Also no more baller shit for me in the near future unless I sell a bunch of stuff first (I will.. keep your eyes peeled size smalls and 42 shoes). But I got it without a fee so that helped out a TON and I'm not completely hopeless as a result.

Oh I just realized it makes it look like I bought an apartment.. no i'm just leasing if that's where your surprise came from

Still living in West Village, bro.

15. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

haha I work in market research... sort of.

The apartment is really nothing special but the location couldn't be more perfect. Also no more baller shit for me in the near future unless I sell a bunch of stuff first (I will.. keep your eyes peeled size smalls and 42 shoes). But I got it without a fee so that helped out a TON and I'm not completely hopeless as a result.

Oh I just realized it makes it look like I bought an apartment.. no i'm just leasing if that's where your surprise came from

Nice! Great location (I work near W15th). And you should hook us poor Brooklyners up with some deals (I just happen to be a S [​IMG] )