1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

^that's a beauty. what is it?

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Dulow, that's badass.

3. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Aw, didn't grab the cow hide ones? These look nice too.

While I felt drawn to the cow hide shorts more than any other piece in DBSS's current collection, the questionable concept of leather shorts combined with the $1000+ price scared me away. $350 shorts that look similar is more reasonable.

4. BB1

BB1 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You planning to do GILT kops from that setup? Considering how some many items sell out in just a few minutes, a portable setup like that is nearly required.

5. dulow

dulow Active Member

Yea the gilt app is amazing it will send a notification telling me when sales start.

6. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Lad Musician / Joy Division

[​IMG]

Lad Musician / Fender

[​IMG]

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

iPad setup for gilt'ing is amazing.

8. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

9. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

prada, ferragamo, superga and....... RICK OWENZ~~~???!!!

brand synergies!

When I joined this forum, I had a lot of prada (clothes and shoes) and ferragamo (shoes). I have changed my clothing choices since then.

10. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

When I joined this forum, I had a lot of prada (clothes and shoes) and ferragamo (shoes). I have changed my clothing choices since then.

ahaha i kind of assumed that dude since you're looking to buy rick. but it just seemed really funny coming from a guy with the username prada_ferragamo

11. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

ahaha i kind of assumed that dude since you're looking to buy rick. but it just seemed really funny coming from a guy with the username prada_ferragamo

Hahaha. I just never change my username and stuck with it. I actually have alot of older prada and ferragamo pieces. Honestly the older stuff are actually quite good quality wise.

12. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

fender tee is whack. looks too much like something from the target vintage tee section.

if you wanna rep an amp brand get a sunn o))) concert tee.

13. BB1

BB1 Senior member

fender tee is whack. looks too much like something from the target vintage tee section.

if you wanna rep an amp brand get a sunn o))) concert tee.

Except the concert tee will most likely employ shitty fabric and fit relative to the Lad one. The fit and feel of Lad size 44 tees are the best I've tried and I wanted another white Lad tee for summer.

I hear what you're saying about the familiar graphic, but honestly I believe you'd say the same thing about anything containing a Fender logo since it's so readily recognized by everyone. Certainly the ones sold at a Target or wherever look worse, and I honestly cannot ever recall seeing another person around town wearing one.

Friends who are not into fashion told me they actually like the Fender logo. So I guess it has an ok rep with the plebeians. But if you can provide me with better amp brand t-shirt options, I'd be interested.

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

<<< love Fender logo tee . . .
    Friends who are not into fashion told me they actually like the Fender logo.

15. Nananine

Nananine Senior member

It's more stylish than the Gibson logo

16. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

17. jet

jet Senior member

love mcintosh

18. BB1

BB1 Senior member

DBSS "pony hair" trainers. The wife told me I have to kop since I keep looking at them!

Initially I was unsure about the design, but they far look better than anything else when paired with the longer length DBSS shorts (or cropped pants) that I already own. So I'm pretty sure I can pull them off with at least a few of my outfits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

DBSS "pony hair" trainers. The wife told me I have to kop since I keep looking at them!

These things are nuts.

Just kopped: Jil f/w08 turtleneck and cutout shoes