Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

trust me, $70 is not a violation. I have been full on gang raped by those fuckers ... you got off light.

Yeah, still sucks cawk tho. [​IMG]

2. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Attachment SS11 leather

I like how it has 7 industrial looking Riri zips, and 1 YKK on the inside pocket (where it belongs!). Construction quality is slightly better than Julius leather and far better than Rick. Fit is similar to Julius, yet not nearly as hyper-slim looking due to the shoulders and heavier leather.

[​IMG]

3. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

^^^
    such a dope piece. I actually had the chance to see it in person not too long ago. It was my first experience feeling an attachment leather and I was impressed. The leather felt substantial, really well constructed and was even told by the SA that they blew RO out of the water. They didn't have my size, otherwise I would have tried it on [​IMG].

On another note that surprised me that day: Virdi-Anne leathers are pretty dope too.

4. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

BB1 -> funny you mention Julius, when i first saw it i was pretty sure it was the Julius. May i ask, what made you go for this one in stead of the other?

I definitely like both of them!

5. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Guidi Baby Calf 8 Hole [​IMG] Margiela Mesh GAT [​IMG]

6. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

I don't wear mine out unless I was traveling to nyc since I'd be walking a lot.

I got mine for 40 off through my homie so all good for gym only use.

Yo jet, how do you feel the new frees are support wise? i heard some complaints from people that the free run 2's are offering more support and edging away from the complete 'free' aspect of the originals. thoughts? i have the originals and was thinking of grabbing a pair of the 2's, but not if they're starting to become more structured.

7. snake

snake Senior member

Nice pick up bb1. I had my eye on a wjk leather but the price was just too much for me to justify buying it.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yo jet, how do you feel the new frees are support wise? i heard some complaints from people that the free run 2's are offering more support and edging away from the complete 'free' aspect of the originals. thoughts? i have the originals and was thinking of grabbing a pair of the 2's, but not if they're starting to become more structured.

Picking them up later today so I'll let you know. I prefer less structure and more barefoot feel so who knows.

9. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

trust me, $70 is not a violation. I have been full on gang raped by those fuckers ... you got off light.

true story, i got ripped $300 for my trickers...

10. BB1

BB1 Senior member

BB1 -> funny you mention Julius, when i first saw it i was pretty sure it was the Julius. May i ask, what made you go for this one in stead of the other?
    I have a large number of Attachment pieces in my wardrobe (but not many Julius ones), so an Attachment leather seemed like a better match style-wise. Also I feel Attachment is better quality, less crazy looking, and not as hyper-skinny (e.g. no raglan shoulders).
    Nice pick up bb1. I had my eye on a wjk leather but the price was just too much for me to justify buying it.
    I assume you're talking about the 200,000 yen wjk x cdiem leather? I like that one a lot! But it sold out before I could even decide whether to buy or not.

11. Daseinflaw

Daseinflaw Senior member

Mostly summer pieces, was in Berlin for 4 days, and then 2 days in Helsinki. Picked up a little something.

[​IMG]

Couldn't find pics, and can't snap any right now, might later, but also got some basic beige shorts, a navy/beige striped belt, a white knit (worn on my coming WAYWT) and an interesting pair of pants, I'm really digging at the moment. Definitely will be on a WAYWT in the near future.

I'm curious as to how the vest fits. I'm normally a fan of H&M, but their vests and such usually seem to fit strangely.

12. snake

snake Senior member

I assume you're talking about the 200,000 yen wjk x cdiem leather? I like that one a lot! But it sold out before I could even decide whether to buy or not.

Yeah. The photos alone made my mouth drop, really really nice. Definitely understand why nicelynice would go shopping everyday haha, I'd probably would too if I was in Japan.

13. snake

snake Senior member

This is the one I was referring to, not sure if bb1 was thinking different. [​IMG]