• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

picked up a pair of EG Winchelsea loafers in the EG/Drakes pop-up sale, at lunchtime

Bob, where'd you go for lunch? Oh the usual, also swung by EG and bought a pair to aide digestion

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Its for me, sorry man. I collect these things. Ill try and get more pics up once my wife finishes freaking out on me.
In other news, todays parcel :inlove:

Corthay.

Size uk11.5???????????!???

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spooooooooooooooo those are fantastic. HANJOY!

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Its for me, sorry man. I collect these things. Ill try and get more pics up once my wife finishes freaking out on me.

Nice, enjoy it. How many do you have and do you display them? Mind sharing photos of your collection? Thanks.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Size uk11.5???????????!???

NABRO

spooooooooooooooo those are fantastic. HANJOY!

Fanks!

Nice, enjoy it. How many do you have and do you display them? Mind sharing photos of your collection? Thanks.

Thanks - I should take pics, I only have some crap ones for my insurance company :laugh:

I have 6 Goyard steamers and large travel cases (with the hangers on the inside) and 5 Louis Vuittons - one Trianon, one Damier, two monogram, and a brown painted one. All sizes from Grand Malle to the foot lockers. I used to have more suitcases and small trunks, but my wife hates them and the room they take up so I had to sell some. Put it like this - my kids toy chest is a 1912 Goyard trunk. :lol:

Last edited:

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honest opinion please. 30$ is nothing, just bid for fun. I feel I can make it work, and after some tailoring it should look quite good. Am I wrong?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, woke up to the "congratulations"-email from the bay. I lack jackets that are not navy so I just bought this for fun.

Edit: thanks for the help, stitchy! :thumbs-up:

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Honest opinion please. 30$ is nothing, just bid for fun. I feel I can make it work, and after some tailoring it should look quite good. Am I wrong?

I think you lucked out big time my friend. It has a recent label (from what I know) and the pattern is also nice. Well done, for $30 you can't go wrong.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hope so, it looks decent! I'm feeling navy trousers with it, sounds acceptable?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really hope so, it looks decent! I'm feeling navy trousers with it, sounds acceptable?

my substantial gut says gray, but you will need to see it in person to know for sure.

Last edited:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Total impulse buy from the Epaulet sale section but I figure for $35 you can't go wrong even if it ends up as decoration.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Swim shorts

n4Fdt.jpg

Jacket

YrS9T.jpg

Shirt

AcZu9.jpg

Sweater

q16v2.jpg

Shoes

30DCg.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads