Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Sep 23, 2008.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

now that's a fucking watch.

2. medtech_expat

medtech_expat Senior member

now that's a fucking watch.

TY sir, that was my exact thought when strapping it on for the first time.

3. BamaHater

BamaHater Senior member

Been a good couple weeks for finding the deals. Got to start dressing better. 1st off picked this Costume National Suit from Yoox a few weeks ago. Made in Italy Also picked up some hangers from Woodlore for my suits [​IMG] Picked these two Purple Label and one knit Blue Label ties today. Got them for a steal. [​IMG] Finally got these two Black Label Dress Shirts today, also for a steal. [​IMG]

4. BamaHater

BamaHater Senior member

That watch is real nice

5. lovelux2010

lovelux2010 Senior member

1st off picked this Costume National Suit from Yoox a few weeks ago. Made in Italy Also picked up some hangers from Woodlore for my suits
    [​IMG]

love the costume national suit..
    can you tell me - is this suit fully canvassed?..theres a costume national suit on yoox i was thinking of getting mysefl but not much info on it

6. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

gearing up for the upcoming Fall, if and when it ever gets here and cooler weather sets in.
    Already posted pix of the two new jackets (waxed cotton olive and a RL black label nylon job), so here are the acquisitions from my weekend NYC trip.

The Saks flagship store was better and brighter than I've ever seen it before, I could have spent MUCH, much more money there than I did, so many awesome things to see, polo section expanded, kiton was great fun to try on, the corneliani ID jackets are awesome (but expensive, $1500.....ugh)-- the polo mansion was good, but constructions have mixed things in the store around a bit. new fall stuff everywhere is especially good this year.

RL / Polo (not pictured- RLPL grey solid knit tie, charcoal grey casual LS jersey cotton and cashmere shirt)
    RLPL light purple shirt, rich navy blue and chocolate brown cords
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saks (not pictured yet....a very unusual, ruby red velvet blazer i somehow couldn't pass up; peak lapels and double vents, shipping from store after sleeves very slightly adjusted)

To Boot NY by Adam Derrick boots (sort of a dirty suede), to wear with recently purchased MTM herringbone Zegna sportcoat
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

8. Butter

Butter Senior member

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

^ Ive got one of those Pradas - only thing that pissed me off about it was it had no loop in the back to put the skinny end through.

10. medtech_expat

medtech_expat Senior member

Is it just me, or is "Prada" actually imprinted on the front of that tie to the left? [​IMG]

11. Butter

Butter Senior member

^ Ive got one of those Pradas - only thing that pissed me off about it was it had no loop in the back to put the skinny end through.
    That's weird cause this one has 2 loops instead of the normal 1.
    Is it just me, or is "Prada" actually imprinted on the front of that tie to the left? [​IMG]
    That was one thing that bothered me but I overlooked it cause of the color and pattern was quite exquisite.

12. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

That's weird cause this one has 2 loops instead of the normal 1.

If you are serious thats pretty funny.

13. Butter

Butter Senior member

If you are serious thats pretty funny.

[​IMG]

14. SpooPoker

15. BamaHater

BamaHater Senior member

1st off picked this Costume National Suit from Yoox a few weeks ago. Made in Italy Also picked up some hangers from Woodlore for my suits
    [​IMG]

love the costume national suit..
    can you tell me - is this suit fully canvassed?..theres a costume national suit on yoox i was thinking of getting mysefl but not much info on it

Not sure I think it is but i'm not really versed on this matter. I do know however it is half lined.