• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

sns23

Reaction score

Can you actually read?
It's freezing in the morning, a little less in the afternoon. What do you want him to do with his scarf once it's a little less freezing? Stuff it in his front pants pocket?
It's hilarious - this guy looks impeccable - beyond reproach. 175% better than the better dressers on SF and still you get the "pointy knees" syndrom with internet kids finding something to say.
Once in a while, people should learn to look, and learn.

A scarf is not going to make a noticeable difference If it is truly "freezing" and you are only wearing a suit. If it is freezing you should be wearing a coat.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't see a vest here....
(It's either a cardigan or a sweater-vest, depending on whether it has sleeves or not. Probably a cardigan as sweater-vests are usually from a heavier fabric.)
Also, it is impressive how he seems to have found one that is simultaneously too large and too small.

ok

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ly9lvkWg4P1qd11c7o1_500.jpg

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there actually a place that sells matching blazers and caps? And follow-up question: how can I make sure I never meet anyone who shops there?

I miss Garanimals too, man, but dayum.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Becks looking pretty sharp here. I like how his hair complements the clean tailored look, too. IMO, the hand tattoos don't really sync up with the look, but I appreciate that my opinion is probably a bit fuddy-duddy on this. His watch looks nice; I wonder what it is?

Xenon

Reaction score

. IMO, the hand tattoos don't really sync up with the look, but I appreciate that my opinion is probably a bit fuddy-duddy on this.  

NoT really.

let's get real about tattoos! Take anything nice you own..for instance your car, suits, shoes, walls in your house.. now can I draw on these with crayon or ink or better yet a pneumatique chisel? Anyone think these items will end up looking better afterwards? - Seriously?.

Tattoos only work on someone who is really ugly to begin with or has really bad skin or lives in a post apocalyptic society!

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there actually a place that sells matching blazers and caps? And follow-up question: how can I make sure I never meet anyone who shops there?
I miss Garanimals too, man, but dayum.

I have a matching herringbone tweed blazer and cap from Rugby - its not that horrible. Sometimes its better to match than mismatch-- but many times its not. In the case of the pic i posted--- i think its a good call

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads