• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Justin%20Bieber%20Grammy.jpg
1Ricky%20Martin%20HGrammy.jpg
1Nicole%20Kidman.jpg

bluesdance

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BAFTAs
CFirth_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg
TFord_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg
NHoult_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg
GButler_GQ_14feb11_rex_b.jpg
AGarfield_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg
SClafin_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg
DCooper_GQ_14feb11_rex_b.jpg

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
BAFTAs
TFord_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg

Is that a velvet DJ? Sometimes I don't like TF's fits at award shows, that one is pretty good; bowtie might be too big though

infinitus

Reaction score
Although he looks good what is up with Tom Ford's constant collar gaps. Does he just not care or does he really not know any better.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by infinitus
Although he looks good what is up with Tom Ford's constant collar gaps. Does he just not care or does he really not know any better.

Maybe he's like Mariano and asks for it this way.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
thats how a man is supposed to dress

worship.gif
worship.gif

Yeah, but two buttons?

GlenCoe

Reaction score
I watched the BAFTAs and all I can say, Nicholas Hoult - best dressed of all

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree that Hoult looked great.
Originally Posted by TRINI
CFirth_GQ_14feb11_pa_b.jpg

A really great classic look from Firth that would be perfect if his shirt cuffs fit him a little more snugly, so the jacket sleeves weren't stretched/rumpled over the top. Apart from that, really very good indeed!

Renfield

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
Check out the big brain on Brad!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
facepalm.gif

It's 'Check out the big brain on Brett' you dimwit. If you are going to insult me, at least get it right.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads