• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
MOAR!

gq2011milan2.jpg

]

Great fabric on those leggings

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
Great fabric on those leggings

Seriously though, that is some nice fabric.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ny idea who makes these boots ? They look sleeker than Fracap/ Diemme
gq2011pitti90.jpg

EnglishLapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisb0109
Its a fashion show. They aren't trying too hard. They are into fashion.

Why is it so incomprehensible here that not everyone wants to appear conservatively stylish?

Plus one! The whole "try too hard" bullshit really gets on my nerves. It's like a default answer to any fit which doesn't involve a barely showing white hank and solid colour pallete. Some of these guys have style as flamboyant as it may be.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
ANy idea who makes these boots ? They look sleeker than Fracap/ Diemme
Originally Posted by maomao1980
Cucinelli
Cashmere laces are a dead giveaway. I saw those on sale recently and was tempted but don't need 'em.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^How much were they for on sale ?

It was in Canada so not too much of a sale...around $600 i think but then would've been less on Boxing day. I didn't bother checking once i got it out of my mind.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
- It's very obvious, isn't it?

Why ? from what I have seen of Cucinelli's shoes they are very clunky look wise. Their chukkas look more like the Clarks rather than Tetbury. Similarly their wingtips are trickers level clunky.

These hiking boots look very sleek for a hiking boot from Cucinelli

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads