• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Bigfoot Sighting in NC

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I opened this thread half-expecting Tagutpwnage.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

No way, man. You're the Fonzie of SF.
wink.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A big step backwards in the Southern SF member equality movement.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Somewhere out there, there is a girl for you.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
A big step backwards in the Southern SF member equality movement.

This man is like the human embodiment of everything the "Fine Living" subforum isn't.

It's funnier the second time around. "Insteada them... him!" Such a skilled storyteller!

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that guy is awesome, i want to have a beer with that guy.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut

I was reading the comments on the original news page. Apparently the guy doesn't drink. He does go gold panning in the river near his place, so maybe you guys could do that instead.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I had never even heard of Cleveland county before I saw this. This is what Wikipedia says about Casar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casar,_North_Carolina
Casar is a hamlet in Cleveland County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 308 at the 2000 census. Geography Casar is located at 35°30′52″N 81°36′58″W (35.514486, -81.616007).[3] According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.8 square miles (4.5 km²), all of it land. According to locals, Casar was originally named Caesar, but when application was made to the US Postal Service for recognition, the name was misspelled and the town officially became Casar.
Does anyone really have difficulty believing this?
Demographics As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 308 people, 132 households, and 93 families residing in the town. The population density was 176.0 people per square mile (68.0/km²). There were 145 housing units at an average density of 82.9/sq mi (32.0/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 99.35% White and 0.65% African American.
Maybe the Bigfoot legend is just some Scooby-Doo hoax to scare off the two remaining black people.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut

Well then, he's got my vote for President.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
I was reading the comments on the original news page. Apparently the guy doesn't drink. He does go gold panning in the river near his place, so maybe you guys could do that instead.
Considering the breathlessness with which he describes Bigfoot's beautiful blonde hair, and the dotingness with which he sketched him, it's very possible he and rjakapeanut could find mutual interest in some other "activities".

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering the breathlessness with which he describes Bigfoot's beautiful blonde hair, and the dotingness with which he sketched him, it's very possible he and rjakapeanut could find mutual interest in some other "activities".

i don't fault you for taking that shot.

however, i do fault your sarcasm regarding this gentle woodsman's extraordinary attention to detail and his undeniable skill as an artist. clearly this guy is on some next level ****, and i'd totally hunt bigfoot with him.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And I said "git away from 'ere!"

"git!" *wheeze*

"git!" *wheeze*

"and he went right back up that path *wheeze* again"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads